Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Poll: Grow of the Season – Winter 2012/2013

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
View Poll Results: Vote for the Grow Of the Season - Winter 2012/2013
gettogro - New 6 plant Gettotree setup 33 14.29%
PuReKnOwLeDgE - 30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed 87 37.66%
Tonygreen - Tonys Tent or The Escape From The Closet of DOOM 3 1.30%
jackmayoffer - 3 weeks in with Aptus shits blowing up around here.. 86 37.23%
Tonatiuh - Please DO Feed the Bears! 10 4.33%
foomar - MBS outcrosses ...... 5 2.16%
Adrift - watch me grow day and night! 18k 7 3.03%
Voters: 231. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Grow of the Season – Winter 2012/2013 Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2013, 01:36 AM #21
dakine1

dakine1 is on a distinguished road
serious hat's off to all these nominees... all amazing. had to give my vote to jack on this one given the amount he's helped me improve my set up...
dakine1 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:14 AM #22
gogeter

gogeter is on a distinguished road
Jack hands down! Not sure how you could vote any other way if you look through the threads completely.. Everything you need to know is in that thread
gogeter is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:15 PM #23
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
Looks like the big boys are battling it out with a few days left to vote! Good luck guys!

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

Old 03-11-2013, 03:31 PM #24
MegaHermie

Jack crushes it, no question about it.. I'm really not even sure why this is a contest, shit i'd even vote him grow of the decade..

Old 03-13-2013, 06:11 AM #25
walterfire

walterfire is on a distinguished road
We had to sign up to vote for Jack we run a large grow in Colorado and can't thank him enough for the knowledge he has shared and his genetics are crazy. Most growers will never get a chance to see the genetics he has thrown away!! LOL.
walterfire is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2013, 12:39 PM #26
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
^ Thanks for joining.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Old 03-13-2013, 10:22 PM #27
Rootstyle
Rootsy

Rootstyle will become famous soon enoughRootstyle will become famous soon enoughRootstyle will become famous soon enough
Close one
Rootstyle is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2013, 10:27 PM #28
WeedFarm

WeedFarm will become famous soon enough
bigups to all the entries for sure, lots of top quality grows on the mag, and these listed are all proper...
altho:
i had to go w PK, for obvious reasons. it's a kickass & informative thread; just like all of them.

respect to jack... i just always assumed that thread was a promotion for aptus BUT jack's certianly putting in work on that grow either way!! & helped many people by addressing questions and concerns in his thread. also i think @ jacks: hard to not get votes when your grow is bigger than many people have ever imagined, the pure size of it is noteworthy & respectable.

gettogrow deserves to be noted, however s/he doesnt answer all questions, or address many members questoins at all, which is fine, glad to see the grow, RDWC big time 18k 6 plants amazing. also thread starts w buildout, great way to start.
WeedFarm is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2013, 11:44 PM #29
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Jack puts in work and has a huge grow, agreed. But he has aptus threads all over the internet it seems and personally it is a turn off when he starts going back and forth with people and seems to get pretty defensive about anyone that questions the aptus in any way.

I don't feel good when we start talking more about what nuts we are running then the plant itself.

Not a rip on anyone just my 2 cents!

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Old 03-14-2013, 01:21 AM #30
jackmayoffer

jackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to behold
Tonygreen try running 200 lights busting your ass 7 days a week then come on here and share everything you have learned and have a guy come on and tell you he can make the nutrien your using with baby laxative. If any one wants to copy Aptus I will be the first one to test it. I could care less if people use Aptus . I have been telling people to use Caps bennies does that mean I care if some one copys it no I don't but if a guy comes on and tells me he could make caps bennies out of sand. I will tell him to kick rocks. And I have been on 2 sites in 5 years the last year or two on this site. So saying I put Aptus on different sites is not exactly correct. I have tested ever nutrien and medium and have never been paid or ever given a free nutrien bottle. I'm not going to risk my grow by letting some nutrien company know who I am, Its stupid. If I was getting paid why would I tell people to only use it 1 time a week? .. I'm done defending myself on this site I have worked way to hard and helped way to many people to have some one say I get paid by Aptus. And honestly don't need the internet drama in my life. JACK

3 members found this post helpful.