in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Las Vegas

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Thread Closed
Las Vegas Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-13-2017, 03:19 AM #341
Natural high

Natural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronbo51 View Post
There is a lot of cell phone footage of folks with their cameras pointing right at the hotel. Other than the strobe light thing there are no muzzle flashes, and pretty much all experienced shooters and vets say that shit would be lit up.
Even the very best cell phone camera has poor sensitivity and resolution in low light, and the average cell phone camera is atrocious. It is absolutely without question that the shots came from high up on the Mandalay Bay as evidenced by this video. There are also many videos on Ytube showing faint flashes in the correct area.

Old 10-13-2017, 08:40 AM #342
stewart169

stewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoner4Life View Post

this is a popular chart, it's only a few years dated and as
long as the numbers have been fact checked @ some point,
ratios must be somewhat statistically similar to what's shown.

View Image
Ahh but if you listen to the current spoon fed cry babies of the nfl blacks are being slaughtered in the white coliseums by police for fun. I think Vanish is one of the persecuted. Along with Krapernak and his hate whitey girlfriend.

Old 10-13-2017, 08:41 AM #343
stewart169

stewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronbo51 View Post
I think this guy Paddock was dead before the bullets flew. He was a patsy. The setup guy(s) ran out through the fire door up a few floors to the Saudi owned Four Seasons that occupies the top 4 floors at Mandalay. There is a lot of cell phone footage of folks with their cameras pointing right at the hotel. Other than the strobe light thing there are no muzzle flashes, and pretty much all experienced shooters and vets say that shit would be lit up. There is cell phone video looking right at that end of the hotel up high pretty much right at the rooms he was in and ....nothing.

It's so hard to know what to believe. I assume everything is a lie, and that includes the whole daily narrative as delivered by the machine. Still no surveillance footage.

I do know this though. No matter what, it was done to further divide us and get us to hate each other more, so that when the debt/interest bomb blows and the curtain gets pulled back and all we see is a brick wall and a mop bucket, we will blame each other instead of them.
Thank your Soros.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:45 AM #344
stewart169

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose eater View Post
No, that was a part of the posturing for politics' sake.

They stopped the commercial sales and importation (not private sales) of imported military surplus steel core (metal piercing ammo), and (at that time I was collecting class III still) tripled the value of the better factory magazines I was using for the select-fire weapons I had.

They increased the price while decreasing the availability of imported military surplus parts kits, as well.

Other than that, most other weapons pretty much got grandfathered, provided a person could provide proof of date of acquisition. Which few persons to NONE that I personally heard of ever got questioned about.

Just as the May 19, 1986 law didn't stop the trade in class III select fire weaponry; it simply put a stop-date on NEW production in that market, leading to a brief period when everyone and their brother was cranking out sub-grade muffler tubes with templates for Stens and other class III firearms.

As though what government says and does has much affect on free-thinking persons anywhere, any how. As evidenced by the number of persons attending a site like this.... where discussing the cultivation of a plant the feds regard as a schedule 1 substance is conducted every minute of every day..
I can remember buying SA surp brown tubs for chump change for playing at the range. Hertinberger made some of the finest surp 308 for practice and plinking.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2017, 09:23 AM #345
stewart169

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBE One ! View Post
Armed forces OK but nuts how the public are allowed Automatic weapons. Total love of gun fueled by ego can't be over looked.

Storm the whitehouse! whitehouse down;
'S all a Stage and were actors (-:

I wanna see Homeland .
HuaaA
Clueless

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2017, 09:29 AM #346
stewart169

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
Thank you Gypsy and Thank you Soundman for your reply!
Another thing that puzzles me is this picture.
View Image

The cops are looking in many directions.
I keep sayin to myself "why?"
Also notice the plain clothes cop with a rifle on a bi-pod looking away from the shooter.( someone pointed out this may be a shotgun) Anyone else agree?
He in my opinion is aiming at something, so is the cop next to him.
I do believe cops will not raise and point there wepon without having a valid target.
Also more than likely that guy has sniper training, thus he is more comfortable in the prone position.

Any comment, for or against my views are welcome.
But let us please stick to things that are logical.

EDIT:
I had to redo the pic, it is up now.

Thanks
Shag
Clueless. Dont know when the pic was taken? Lull between rounds or after? No sound source to try to locate? Echos? You try to read to much into a still shot. I do see a NFL player though doing the usual cowardly anti cop thing and taking a knee while hoping the non racist crowd protects him so he can get back to playing for less than half the game for millions while honorable men and women risk their lives for his right to be racist.

Old 10-13-2017, 09:52 AM #347
Medfinder

Medfinder is just really niceMedfinder is just really niceMedfinder is just really niceMedfinder is just really niceMedfinder is just really niceMedfinder is just really niceMedfinder is just really niceMedfinder is just really niceMedfinder is just really niceMedfinder is just really niceMedfinder is just really nice
Forensic acoustic proof of SECOND shooter in the Las Vegas massacre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

Old 10-13-2017, 10:38 AM #348
Natural high

Natural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medfinder View Post
Forensic acoustic proof of SECOND shooter in the Las Vegas massacre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI
Just because the guy states it's forensic acoustic proof of second shooter doesn't mean it's a fact. He makes an amateur analysis from crappy cell phone recordings in the middle of the kill zone, with all the reverberations, echos, impact sounds and amplification through the sound system microphones and it's proof? I doubt it!

Not one person has come out and said they heard shots from any other location other than the main tower at Mandalay Bay. There are many recordings confirming shots from the Mandalay and none of them indicate a second shooter at that location.

Last edited by Natural high; 10-13-2017 at 02:24 PM..

Old 10-13-2017, 11:11 AM #349
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud ofgeneva_sativa has much to be proud of
" Move along folks, Agent High says there is nothing to doubt about the official story "

Several people that were there in the crowd ( even interviewed in the MSM ) stated there were multiple shooters.

Some of those shot, have stated the same.

Many in that crowd, served in the military and are very familiar guns.

But hey, you said it didn't happen , so. . . . . .

Old 10-13-2017, 11:27 AM #350
Natural high

Quote:
Originally Posted by geneva_sativa View Post
Several people that were there in the crowd ( even interviewed in the MSM ) stated there were multiple shooters.

Some of those shot, have stated the same.

But hey, you said it didn't happen , so. . . . . .
Weren't they just crisis actors? There wasn't really any guns was there? Nobody really died? The government did this as part of the new world order? Blah blah blah.. the wack jobs and foil hatters all want their piece of the action..

Thread Closed