in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Josh D OG vs KarmaRado OG

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Josh D OG vs KarmaRado OG Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2017, 05:56 AM #21
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Here's the KarmaRado I'm keeping out of a feminized pack of seeds.
Great daytime buzz but she is still pretty strong. All the plants outta the seed pack smelled like lemon pine bathroom cleaner! And buds are mega dense, to say the least. You can get 2 oz of dried cured bud in a quart sized jar easy.

Just about everytime I smoke this, I end up forgetting what I walked into a room for. Lol. The worst was driving my car and "waking up" not being able to remember driving for the last 5 min. And then while telling myself how I need to pay more attention.... I "woke up" again not remembering! I know, I know, not good while driving but it caught me off guard. Not to mention the buzz last for hours. Keep in mind, I'm not the heaviest of smoker.

Vanilla Phoenix is online now Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2017, 11:56 AM #22
sirtween

sirtween will become famous soon enoughsirtween will become famous soon enoughsirtween will become famous soon enough
Karma done a great jobs.
I wish to try his cross soon
sirtween is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2017, 05:37 PM #23
810FireFarm

810FireFarm has a spectacular aura about810FireFarm has a spectacular aura about810FireFarm has a spectacular aura about810FireFarm has a spectacular aura about
just a few pic updates.

The buds are just starting to fill in and gain mass, the Scotts Plants seem to be maturing a little quicker than the JD and KRado.

Everything is seemingly healthy and rolling on
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JD top.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	429712 Click image for larger version

Name:	jd side.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	429713 Click image for larger version

Name:	krado side.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	429714 Click image for larger version

Name:	krado top.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	429715 Click image for larger version

Name:	scott side.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	429716

Name:	scott top.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	429717
810FireFarm is offline Quote

Old 09-26-2017, 05:39 PM #24
810FireFarm

810FireFarm has a spectacular aura about810FireFarm has a spectacular aura about810FireFarm has a spectacular aura about810FireFarm has a spectacular aura about
just starting week 6, the buds are starting to fill out more and are starting to get trichy

if anyone has any Josh D, KarmaRado, or Scotts OG to share please do.

So i realize these are small plants with few branches, but this is a selection hunt, the yields are less important than the aromas and flavors of the end product, once a keeper or 2 are found they will be put into the mother/clone/ production rotation

Last edited by 810FireFarm; 09-28-2017 at 11:37 PM..

Old 10-03-2017, 05:02 PM #25
810FireFarm

Week 7 starting today, tops are gaining mass and starting to look denser.

Name:	JD.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	430734

Name:	KRado.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	430735

Name:	scotts.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	430736

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:14 AM #26
Jonny Lan

Jonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 810FireFarm View Post
Week 7 starting today, tops are gaining mass and starting to look denser.

Attachment 430734

Attachment 430735

Attachment 430736
Just bought a couple packs of the Josh D OG. Keep up the good work man!

Old 10-13-2017, 11:08 AM #27
aquavitae

aquavitae will become famous soon enough
nice update vanilla phoenix,

a little surprised that the og turns out as "daytime" smoke, and you mentioned
you re not a heavy smoker. very nice pictures as well, nice work

AV
aquavitae is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2017, 08:28 PM #28
810FireFarm

sorry for the lack of pics recently....the image files didnt send to my computer b/c too large of file sizes and were been busy with some outdoor harvesting....week 8 starting today. ill get them up somehow.

The KarmaRado are definitely taking 1-2 weeks longer than the Josh D and The Scotts, where as both of the latter are getting some bright orange pistils now.

There are several Josh D that look a level above the rest with super swollen calyx's covered in frost, visibly just better looking structure...keeping fingers crossed on the FLAVinoids and Terpenes....just great looking OGs all around from all 3 though...the scotts and josh d are the more traditional...the Karmarado is beefier stems, wider leaves, prob a lil "White" influence fromt eh WOG used in the mix...strong frames no flop yet on these( on most) but still very very ogish...longer flower time though

There is 1 Scotts that is super loud lemon pledge OG, but more spear shaped rather than golf ball...(SFV traits? ?)

The KarmaRados are hands down the larger yielders. The buds are overall just larger than the Scotts or Josh D and not as far along.

Old 10-22-2017, 06:29 AM #29
Jonny Lan

Jonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really niceJonny Lan is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 810FireFarm View Post
sorry for the lack of pics recently....the image files didnt send to my computer b/c too large of file sizes and were been busy with some outdoor harvesting....week 8 starting today. ill get them up somehow.

The KarmaRado are definitely taking 1-2 weeks longer than the Josh D and The Scotts, where as both of the latter are getting some bright orange pistils now.

There are several Josh D that look a level above the rest with super swollen calyx's covered in frost, visibly just better looking structure...keeping fingers crossed on the FLAVinoids and Terpenes....just great looking OGs all around from all 3 though...the scotts and josh d are the more traditional...the Karmarado is beefier stems, wider leaves, prob a lil "White" influence fromt eh WOG used in the mix...strong frames no flop yet on these( on most) but still very very ogish...longer flower time though

There is 1 Scotts that is super loud lemon pledge OG, but more spear shaped rather than golf ball...(SFV traits? ?)

The KarmaRados are hands down the larger yielders. The buds are overall just larger than the Scotts or Josh D and not as far along.
nice man, how many Josh d seeds did u pop?

Old 10-23-2017, 07:01 PM #30
810FireFarm

2 packs of Josh D reg(3 males), 2 packs of KarmaRado Fem (2 males lol) , 2 pack of Scotts OG reg (50/50)