Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > 2017 tester run - KC x Zamaldelica fem

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
2017 tester run - KC x Zamaldelica fem Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2017, 06:19 PM #501
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddler View Post
Bag appeal all the de way!dewd brother and bubble your a processing machine excellent update ...
Dude, I feel like a machine-gotta trim, time to make the hash donuts! Every AM, PM, who needs what, what can I get rid of/process to have less around. Gotta make space for all that PamZAm coming in

Wasup-up to the family jewels only, deep as I'll go These were all soil grown, Panama outdoor, GT indoor

10 weeks since flip today for the PamZAms and #s 2 and 3 are finishing, hairs turning rapidly. Getting 1/2 strength base nutes plus overdrive for a couple weeks, then flush. Like the Titanic, #1 will go on. Some single bananas on PZ2 lower buds, so there'll be some seeds if they're not sterile, probably from both the Pamzams and the ZAm KCs. I'm thinking my lights need to flip back to daytime on after these finish, no chance for light leaks. I also may have hit them harder than they like with the nutelets. Big smells in there
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:00 PM #502
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of light
OD update - Zam x KC got through the coldest nights

Temps went down to 20 a couple nights ago so broke out the frost cloth and made a tent for the two clones in the chairs. VERY nice days with full sun and temps have started climbing back up for the next 2 weeks Last night it was 28degrees, tonight back into the 40s maybe and 70s daytime tmrw. Very nice finishing weather. I didn't know cannabis could survive at these temps, but the Malawi ain't dead yet and so has another few weeks of sun and then inside she comes.

This was they yesterday AM in first rays o' sun.

Indoors (sooo lazy to take pics) numbers 2 and 3 have few white hairs left and are fading from their big leaves, so correctly, and leaves at 12 inches or closer to the nextlight are curling and frying a bit. There's some intersex activity in #1 after change of lights, and temps are lowish, which affects everything. I'm using these small pots, so that may diminish finishing time for these 7 footers.

I now dub myself King of Hermies, a dubious, yet deserved, title Spirits remain high nonetheless; the good far outweighs the "bad".
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	After 20degree night.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	431693 Click image for larger version

Name:	Lady S clone after 20f night.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	431694 Click image for larger version

Name:	Cold nipped her in the bud.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	431695 Click image for larger version

Name:	There'll be no complaining.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	431696 Click image for larger version

Name:	Miss P clone in 5 gal.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	431697

Name:	Still nice plant.jpg
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	431713 Click image for larger version

Name:	Miss P up close after freeze.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	431714

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:18 PM #503
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to all
Lookin'delish !
King of herms though...C'mon bro,I even hermed my first male How many weeks after flip for the indoor gals?
Syd Barrett is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:44 PM #504
orfeas

orfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepwaterdude View Post
Temps went down to 20 a couple nights ago so broke out the frost cloth and made a tent for the two clones in the chairs. VERY nice days with full sun and temps have started climbing back up for the next 2 weeks Last night it was 28degrees, tonight back into the 40s maybe and 70s daytime tmrw. Very nice finishing weather. I didn't know cannabis could survive at these temps, but the Malawi ain't dead yet and so has another few weeks of sun and then inside she comes.

This was they yesterday AM in first rays o' sun.

Indoors (sooo lazy to take pics) numbers 2 and 3 have few white hairs left and are fading from their big leaves, so correctly, and leaves at 12 inches or closer to the nextlight are curling and frying a bit. There's some intersex activity in #1 after change of lights, and temps are lowish, which affects everything. I'm using these small pots, so that may diminish finishing time for these 7 footers.

I now dub myself King of Hermies, a dubious, yet deserved, title Spirits remain high nonetheless; the good far outweighs the "bad".
warm late spring afternoon colours getting pale some sort of nostalgia for the run coming to an end...
the images keep my spirits high nonetheless...

been puffing on that pinky bud... it does bloody ring there there

orfeas

Old 10-12-2017, 03:28 AM #505
deepwaterdude

hey, fellas, orf-nice to hear that lady hits the spot She looked a right beast.

Syd-girls in tent are mid week 11 now, heading toward flush, at least #s 2 and 3. I'll try and get pics tomorrow AM. #3 is takeable at any instant, just want to get a fade, while #2 needs more time to fatten and finish. I may just have to take a look at the trichs #1 will surely go on.

Old 10-12-2017, 05:41 PM #506
deepwaterdude

Panama x Zamaldelica week 11 update - part one

They're starting their finish, reddening, fattening and hermying

You can see upper leaves frying a bit while lowers are staying healthyish and fading on 2 + 3. #1 doesn't screw around when she puts out nanners; look at the package on that gal! Will clip this node when they protrude a little more.

Here's PamzAm 1, up close and VERY personal. No part of the plant is uninteresting.

2 and 3 follow, yet lead the way to harvest Finally got some good pics of #2.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PZ1 full cola.jpg
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	431809 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ1 cola mess close.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	431810 Click image for larger version

Name:	Lifesize Alfalfa-just massive.jpg
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	431811 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ1 alfalfa closer.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	431812 Click image for larger version

Name:	Random PZ1.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	431813

Name:	PZ1 alfalfa close.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	431814 Click image for larger version

Name:	Alfalfa foreground:PZ1 bud close to light.jpg
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	431815 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ1 close.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	431816 Click image for larger version

Name:	Whole pack o nanners PZ1.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	431817

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:58 PM #507
deepwaterdude

Week 11 indoor-part 2 - PanZams 2 + 3

PanZAm 2 is reddening fast, as you can see, while Pamzam 3 is close to done. I think recent temps are contributing, along with small pot size, to early finish. And also the bananas; IME plants seem to shut down female flowers when they start making male parts.

For these two girls, I feed only 1/2 strength overdrive for the couple more days of week 11, then flush all week 12. #1 is still getting 1/2 strength base + tad overdrive. I'm guessing 2 + 3 and the two outdoor clones will come down around same time, in +/- 10 days. I suppose I'll look at trichs beforehand

All buds are very heavy, surprisingly so. #2 has almost broken its own branches under their weight. #3's lowermost branches are flopped on the ground, practically.
Anyway, here they is.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PZ2 cola week 11.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	431818 Click image for larger version

Name:	Panama x ZAmaldelica 2 close.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	431819 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ2 + 1.jpg
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	431820 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ2 lower-very heavy buds!.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	431821 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ2 random flop top.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	431822

Name:	PZ2 starting fade:w PZ1 bud.jpg
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	431823 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ3 weighty cola.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	431824 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ3 starting fade:week 11.jpg
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	431825 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ3 cola closer.jpg
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	431826 Click image for larger version

Name:	PZ3 random top close.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	431827

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:50 AM #508
Buddler

Buddler has disabled reputation
Very nice ,I like how you labeled those pics ,how u do dat dude ? Your in overdrive man great looking donkage. I wouldn't say the hermies is your fault its in the strain.. Thanks for sharing..
Buddler is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2017, 06:37 AM #509
deepwaterdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddler View Post
Very nice ,I like how you labeled those pics ,how u do dat dude ? Your in overdrive man great looking donkage. I wouldn't say the hermies is your fault its in the strain.. Thanks for sharing..
Hey, bro, thanks for the eye PZ1 is gonna yield ten loaves of sugar lemon soda bread:o) As for male parts, four of five plants hermied this time, so I'll try with daytime light next run and see how we go. Much less potential for light leaks.

For the pics (on a Mac), I download from camera into Photos, then copy them into folders on the computer. I open them all in Preview (default photo app) and edit/rotate; to change the titles from blablah.jpeg, I click on the title at the top of the pic and I can edit it.
To put actual text on the photos, go to the Preview toolbar at the top and click "Tools". In the dropdown list a ways is "Annotate", then another dropdown and "Text". That'll give you a text box to move around and type in, etc. Can choose color and text size, background color etc. I don't get too fancy unless light forces me. You can repeat the process for as many text boxes you want. Be good for syd's tent
Honestly, right now, I'm just excited to make more hash from the outdoor ZAm x KCs, that stuff was ridiculously tasty; the plants smell killer and just need to fatten their nugs. Gonna be very different from the indoor. Getting super paranoid about air traffic. Just another week + and we'll be good.
Gonna go make a margarita for me and some soup for the girls in the tent. Night all, dwd

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2017, 06:48 AM #510
orfeas

orfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of light
G'day, dudemate!
astounding array of images...yet a disagreably pinching feeling is what I get when looking at that last photo with tropical fruit
have a hunch you're right about that halting of female flowers when penises make their debut...gott sei dank they're not donks

orfeas