Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Colorado > Best place to visit, largest selection clones.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
Best place to visit, largest selection clones. Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2017, 07:21 PM #1
Centrum
In search of Genetics

Centrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the rough
Best place to visit, largest selection clones.

If i where to plan a several day visit to CO what would be the best city/cities or specific stores for the largest Rec. selection of clones.
Looking for stocked daily spots with High CBD, THC, ect choices.

Silly question but are there places where they would sell unrooted cuts, like if you want a couple clones they didnt have rooted would they take a few cuts and sell them freshly cut ?

May the gods piss on your plants.
May the worms shit in your roots.
May your yield be so heavy,
it splits both your boots.
May the high fucking toast you
and the buzz leave you calm.
May the smoke be so smooth,
you can hit twice as long.

*DISCLAIMER: My intent is to appear to be a part of the counter culture represented by this website, and everything I present is fabricated and/or embellished. I am, in reality, not actually a part of, or in any way involved in, said counter culture.
Centrum is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2017, 04:20 PM #2
xavier7995

xavier7995 is a jewel in the roughxavier7995 is a jewel in the roughxavier7995 is a jewel in the roughxavier7995 is a jewel in the roughxavier7995 is a jewel in the roughxavier7995 is a jewel in the rough
The denver metro area is where you would want to be, covers denver and boulder. You can get to Colorado springs or ft. Collins in an hour or two depending where in the city you are. I have never seen an unrooted cutting offered, the grows are often in completely different locations. Probably not possible due to med tracking, not sure how they would keep track of people taking clips on the fly to sell. You could always just buy a rooted one and chop it at the base to re root later.

Good luck

Instagram: xavier7995
xavier7995 is online now Quote

Old 10-09-2017, 01:45 AM #3
Centrum
In search of Genetics

Centrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the rough
Thats what i was thinking( cut reclone), but im being told you cant buy clones in colorado if your ID is from another state. :(

May the gods piss on your plants.
May the worms shit in your roots.
May your yield be so heavy,
it splits both your boots.
May the high fucking toast you
and the buzz leave you calm.
May the smoke be so smooth,
you can hit twice as long.

*DISCLAIMER: My intent is to appear to be a part of the counter culture represented by this website, and everything I present is fabricated and/or embellished. I am, in reality, not actually a part of, or in any way involved in, said counter culture.
Centrum is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2017, 05:58 AM #4
Stipp_Niffles

Stipp_Niffles is on a distinguished road
That is correct to purchase legally sold clones and seeds in Colorado you have to be a resident. I would be careful with any clones due to the PM issues here. Dip that sucker and quarantine. But seed would be best for a clean crop.
Stipp_Niffles is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2017, 05:31 PM #5
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
Nothing as far as I am aware on the west slope.
Ya gotta know other growers & then ya gotta trust that they run a clean ship.

I'm still trying to figgure out where this fucking scale, on my plants, came from?
I've literally never had to deal with these bastids before & now I think they're overwintering in my OD soil.

I was going to bring in a Bubba Kush to reveg for next season but I'll have to source another due to this infection.

(I think they came from some other house plants I was holding on to for a friend but cannot be sure.)
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 10-14-2017, 01:27 PM #6
b_bout_it_303

b_bout_it_303 will become famous soon enough
If you need a store, kind love sells clones, they sell them on the rec side too.
They will be clean as well!
The 303 bear dance they have is legit.
b_bout_it_303 is offline Quote