Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Sensi Star, Smoke report.

Thread Title Search
Click for Sweet Seeds!
Sensi Star, Smoke report. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2016, 01:27 AM #21
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud of
Delta 9 Labs, Ed Borg, did a cross, but now germination is iffy.

Herbie seeds has some, I believe

I had one of his Super Star, sensi star x sensi star, for a couple
years that I was so sad to lose to grower error.

I do have his sensi star x nycd male that I use in crosses. That male
traits show easily over the female.

Upping a 10 year old thread is a good idea, some of the old crosses
are worthy.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:40 PM #22
Emperortaima

Emperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really nice
Is cantaloupe melon a known flavor from sensi star? I smoked some for the first time last year and am trying to articulate whether or not I had real sensi star or if it was a mislabeled bag. Stuff was nicely stoney with some cerebral to it. Thanks in advance to anyone that can answer my question

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 09:46 AM #23
Holeshot22

Holeshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the rough
Sensi Star is not what it used to be.!! Nice grow though. Looks very Sativa looking.?Where did younger your seeds from.?If you want a great Sensi star looking plant. Grab some Black Domina.( great strain) x Sensi Star from World of seeds. Very big yeilder and great smoke . Heavy old school Sensi with some taste from BD.
Holeshot22 is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 10:24 AM #24
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud of
G `day Folks

If you are looking for Sensi Star .
Google ; Derg Corra Collective . They have a repro .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 10-12-2017, 10:41 AM #25
Emperortaima

Emperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G `day Folks

If you are looking for Sensi Star .
Google ; Derg Corra Collective . They have a repro .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Is that breeder's ss pre 95? Or other

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Old 10-12-2017, 01:02 PM #26
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperortaima View Post
Is that breeder's ss pre 95? Or other

G `day E

Purchased 2009 Black label seed Co
Reproed 2016.

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 10-12-2017, 01:26 PM #27
Emperortaima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G `day E

Purchased 2009 Black label seed Co
Reproed 2016.

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Do you have any idea if sensi star throws out any melon like phenos (cantaloupe)

Ty

Old 10-13-2017, 03:43 AM #28
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperortaima View Post
Do you have any idea if sensi star throws out any melon like phenos (cantaloupe)

Ty

No melon, lemon or, if you're lucky, cherry fuel.

Old 10-13-2017, 12:10 PM #29
ion

ion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the roughion is a jewel in the rough
running sensi star X black widow at the moment.....ill know what she has in about 10wks....beanhoarder's gear, doesnt state when she's from.
im a bit giddy for the results, yes.
ion is offline Quote