Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsman Grow Contest Chem Bubbly AF by PersonalProvide

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Seedsman Grow Contest Chem Bubbly AF by PersonalProvide Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2017, 03:06 AM #1
PersonalProvide

PersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nice
Seedsman Grow Contest Chem Bubbly AF by PersonalProvide

A few shots of the beginning of the next round. This time around I mixed some Demetrius Earth into my soil just as a precaution. These 3 spent a little over a week under 180w LED and then were put under the 400w HPS. Transferring number 3 I had the lower part of the root ball fall apart. I will be keeping an eye on her to see what damage may have occurred.

PersonalProvide is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-28-2017, 04:57 AM #2
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really nice
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Hey Perso.. happy session & big life to all 3!!

1st Prize: VOLCANO CLASSIC VAPE WITH SOLID VALVE SET Or Voucher same worth
2nd Prize: PLENTY VAPORIZER COMPLETE SET Or Voucher same worth
3rd Prize: CRATER DELUXE VAPOURIZER Or Voucher same worth

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 10-05-2017, 07:06 AM #3
PersonalProvide

PersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nice
16 days from seed

All three have been doing well. Hi and low temps are around 79/66. They are only given plain, tap water for now. Really grown a bit in a week.

CB1

Her sets of leaves seem to be stacking nicely. Nice, healthy color and leaf structure.

CB2

This one is very similar, in overall look, to number one. She is slightly larger than number 1 however.

CB3

There are a couple fan leaf mutations. I'm wondering if my little incident with the root ball during transfer had a hand in this. If that is the cause, it seems to be the only side affect. So far. For now, she's showing healthy green leaves and continues to show new growth.

Thanks for stopping by. See you all in another week.

P.P.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:05 AM #4
PersonalProvide

23 days from seed

All three ladies have grown a bit in the last week. I'd say they all, at least, have doubled in size. Stalks are thickening nicely and they all have a nice, healthy green color.

All three

There's a possibility I will start adding some BS molasses and minimal amount of nutes next week. Otherwise, just let them do what they do.

P.P.

Old 10-13-2017, 01:41 PM #5
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really nice
Looking great.. nice green and dev... They seem to be making the change.. coming pistilss

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2017, 06:07 PM #6
PersonalProvide

30 days

All three are progressing nicely. All are showing pistils. I still haven't added nutes yet and thinking of adding some flowering nutes next week.

CB1

This one is the shortest of the three. Buds are beginning to form.

CB2

Second tallest and is also showing the beginning of bud formation.

CB3

This one is the tallest by only a smidgen. It also seems to be slightly heat sensitive as some of the fan leaves have curled upward a little. Temperatures are within normal ranges with no real spikes. She doesn't seem affected otherwise and is actually a little more mature than the other two, showing a noticeable difference in it's bud formation.

P.P.

Old 10-19-2017, 08:06 PM #7
J TricH
Vendor

Yeah, running good.. They seem happy starting a nice bloom... keep ir!!

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2017, 10:14 PM #8
PersonalProvide

37 Days

They received their first dose of flowering nutes and seemed to respond well. I raised the ballast to it's final spot in the tent this week. Not much to report, which seems to be a good thing.

CB1

CB2

1 and 2 have some nice bud sites forming and I moved some branches and leaves around to maximize access to light.

CB3

This one seems to be maturing slightly faster than the other two. By itself, she's really starting to have a wonderful scent, and has really developed her bud sites.

Happy Grows,
Perso

Old 11-03-2017, 06:14 AM #9
PersonalProvide

44 days

A bit of an interesting week. I may have given them a little too much nutes last week as the top fan leaves on all three were really reaching upward. After a few hours they settled back towards a normal position. One of the girls is way more fickle than the other two and I will describe what's happening in a moment. All in all there is a nice smell coming from my tent letting me know that they are coming right along.

This one is the second furthest along. She has packed on some density to her buds in the last week and trichome production has picked up too.

This one is the "problem child". She has received everything the same as the other two but for some reason it's the only one having some issues. I think I have figured her out though and believe she requires more water than the other two as her leaves looked worse than the following picture before being watered.

This picture was taken a couple hours after watering. I was still unhappy with the droop and thought that maybe it needed a good flush since I over fed last time. I do not have a picture, will update again tomorrow, but before lights out all her leaves were back to normal and the top leaves pointing slightly up like the other two... Making me think that all three had unused nutes still in the soil.

This one has been doing well the whole grow. Continues to pack on size to her buds, stinks so good on her own, and the trichomes are popping on her.

Hopefully by the next weekly update I'll have zero issues that needed tending.

Perso

Old 11-03-2017, 07:16 PM #10
PersonalProvide

Quick update

Number two is on the left and as you can see looks so much better. Just like the other two. I'll still keep a close eye on her.

Perso