Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Cannabis Business Network > Cannabis Business News > Colombia is granting new licenses

Thread Title Search
Click to Advertise on ICMag
Colombia is granting new licenses Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2017, 09:54 AM #1
hempernest

hempernest will become famous soon enoughhempernest will become famous soon enough
Colombia is granting new licenses

And i got mine

https://www.rcnradio.com/nacional/min...seis-empresas/
hempernest is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:01 AM #2
Abja Roots
ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder

Abja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud of
Congratulations! I followed the link, but couldn't find any information on it.

How hard was it to do, and what does it allow? What part of Colombia are you in?

I'm in the states now, but love Colombia and am super interested in eventually relocating down there.

{Abja Roots Flower Pictures}https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post6688829

Quote:
Abja is stupid collector like me who probably has no exact idea how many plants he got on hand
Abja Roots is offline Quote

Old 10-07-2017, 08:46 AM #3
hempernest

hempernest will become famous soon enoughhempernest will become famous soon enough
Thanks,Was not easy,but not extremely hard, lots of paperwork. the licenses allow to elaborate, sell and export medical cannabis derivates, no flowers.
We are going to grow near La mesa, in cundinamarca.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-08-2017, 03:46 AM #4
Captain Nasty

Captain Nasty is on a distinguished road
Hi Hempernest.

You are not far from me. Santa Marta. Do you ever go to the beach?

Thnx
CN
Captain Nasty is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:09 AM #5
Abja Roots

Abja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud of
How much area are you allowed to cultivate with your license? Are you limited by square footage or plant count? How do they regulate your production?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm very interested in learning more. If you could point me in the direction of the paperwork I would be thankful.

{Abja Roots Flower Pictures}https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post6688829

Quote:
Abja is stupid collector like me who probably has no exact idea how many plants he got on hand

Old 10-08-2017, 11:30 AM #6
ULMW

ULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to all
Congratulations!!!
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 09:30 PM #7
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hempernest View Post
I would love any information about this possible.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is online now Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 03:13 AM #8
Abja Roots

Here's the page I found.

https://tramites.minsalud.gov.co/tra...s/Default.aspx

I'm already interested because I know they allow everyone to cultivate 20 plants, without any paperwork. At least that's my understanding. Would love to link with someone from down there and learn more about what's actually happening on the ground.

Quote:

Old 10-12-2017, 04:26 AM #9
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Wunderbar!

Outstanding!

Wonderful!

Congrats!

Old 10-13-2017, 08:15 PM #10
hempernest

This licenses they granted are just the 1st part, is a license for manufacturing, extracting, exporting, buying and selling derivates; as no flowers are allowed in colombia.

Then you need the growing license, much easier wich we applied for an initial 3000sqm; but the idea is to apply for 20.000sqm if we see enough demand from international markets, as we already have the terrain.