Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Skunk Special - test grow

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Skunk Special - test grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2017, 12:28 PM #81
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the rough
Lovely DTOG, nice pose and definitely a nice show to attend. Plants are bulking up in real proper way
And I also see that sugar leaves are already covered with rosin too! Oh man, that looks so delicious...

Everything under control isn't it? You make it look super easy actually

Anyway, thanks so much for the updates, very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Tomorrow is 5 weeks.

Easiest plant for me to get at and move for pics.

View Image

View Image

View Image

This one has the biggest buds(I think,lol)

View Image

Plant #3

View Image

Old 10-11-2017, 12:56 AM #82
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Lovely DTOG, nice pose and definitely a nice show to attend. Plants are bulking up in real proper way
And I also see that sugar leaves are already covered with rosin too! Oh man, that looks so delicious...

Everything under control isn't it? You make it look super easy actually

Anyway, thanks so much for the updates, very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Mr B.

Thanks man. Yeah these are super easy to grow. Definitely two different main pheno's. A large flower stacking pheno, and an NLD type pheno. They smell great, a sweet skunky smell. They are a little nute sensitive, but perfect for those that like low-maintenance varieties.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:45 PM #83
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Here they are as of last night. The first plant I'm showing, she had a little bit of intersex issues. Totally my fault. On two separate occasions I left my veg tent partially open. That light is what caused the hermie for sure.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:

Old 10-11-2017, 07:46 PM #84
DoubleTripleOG

cont...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-12-2017, 12:00 AM #85
Bobbo4200

Bobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant future
Those look killer!!

Connoissuer Genetics Test Grow of OGs1 x GSC, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293971

Connoissuer Genetics SSSDH, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281698

Connoissuer Genetics Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313723

Connoissuer Genetics SD x Casey Jones x OG Chem, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312851

Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322077
Bobbo4200 is online now Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 12:09 AM #86
DoubleTripleOG

Thanks Bobbo. They are gonna yield like a son of a bitch, almost all of them have large flowers. I did mess up a little though. Gave them too much food, and then too many plain water, waterings. They took it in stride though. They will be at 6 weeks on Friday. That's when they will get switched to plain water for the rest of the cycle.

From what I was told, Female seeds are quite impressed with this test grow. So much so, they sent me another couple packs to test grow for the. Iced Grapefruit and Blueberry Cheesecake. Pretty sure I'm gonna do the BBCC first. Although I do like grapefruit flavored weed, so who knows. Might do the IG first.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:04 AM #87
Bobbo4200

Bobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant future
That's awesome!, it's easy to see why!

I'm supposed to get some testers from Connoissuer soon but I'd be a Female Seeds tester lol.

Connoissuer Genetics Test Grow of OGs1 x GSC, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293971

Connoissuer Genetics SSSDH, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281698

Connoissuer Genetics Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313723

Connoissuer Genetics SD x Casey Jones x OG Chem, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312851

Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322077
Bobbo4200 is online now Quote

Old 10-13-2017, 03:12 PM #88
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the rough
Impressive DTOG, really impressive

About the nutrients I understand, normally I always suggest to be careful with Cal-Mag, this variety likes to be fed properly but maybe this time it was too much?? I can't really see the issue from last pics but could be that the soil that you use already had enough nuts?
Anyway as far as I see plants are happy and they are producing enormous amount of buds!

Thanks for the pictures, really much appreciated,

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post

Old 10-13-2017, 03:36 PM #89
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really nice
Always bringing the heat DT! And these are no exceptions
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2017, 05:05 PM #90
DoubleTripleOG

Pics I took last night. First three pics are the same plant.

Different plant

Another plant

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote: