Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Smart Meters - a few common misconceptions cleared up here.

Thread Title Search
Click for Sweet Seeds!
Smart Meters - a few common misconceptions cleared up here. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2016, 04:41 AM #231
Therrion

Therrion is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asslover View Post
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me clarify; here in Florida myself and quite a few others all run several thousand watts of lights with multiple mini splits per room, etc. W regularly pull down 4 digit electric bills and no one has ever heard a peep from the electric company.
Now, if the POLICE is looking at your usage then they already have a clue as to what you're doing.
Pay your bill, don't blow transformers and you will be fine.
Do you have a smart meter? I live in Georgia and that shit has me nervous as hell. I only use 2600w. My old house didn't have one , but my new one does.
Therrion is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2016, 04:34 PM #232
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
Never leave your bills unpaid!

The electric company intsalled a smart meter at my old place about a year before I moved. Nobody else within a few miles had one that I'm aware of. Now the entire grid is being replaced w smart meters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank
"The answer is not in chasing this cut or that cut - it's in learning how to maximize what you have in front of you and improving your skill set as a grower...that's the ART."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionni
We need to start telling people that their brains are an app...then maybe they will start using them!
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2017, 06:47 AM #233
green michine
Mr STicky Fingers!!

green michine will become famous soon enoughgreen michine will become famous soon enough
Does the UK have smart metres? Can anyone improvise on this. I would like to grow using only 400w .

Cannabis should be legal, its a great plant.
green michine is offline Quote

Old 10-07-2017, 03:38 AM #234
Strainhunter
Tropical Outcast

Strainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to allStrainhunter is a name known to all
I can't imagine that being a problem because 400w might as well be the light for a fish tank.
Just make sure to ALWAYS pay your bill on time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green michine View Post
Does the UK have smart metres? Can anyone improvise on this. I would like to grow using only 400w .

Something every grower "on the grid" should be aware of:

Smart Meters - a few common misconceptions cleared up here.

Strainhunter is offline Quote