Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Return of the Yogurt Cup Challenge; Winter 2017

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
View Poll Results: WHO won this challenge?
sforza 19 67.86%
dropped cat 2 7.14%
bugman 2 7.14%
doubletripleOG 3 10.71%
west eu 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Return of the Yogurt Cup Challenge; Winter 2017 Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2017, 06:33 PM #331
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
sure we can go larger....
slightly

also, much easier to hide a tiny lil container plant like this outside than a full season outdoor plant....

i'll carve some time out to startup a late summer - fall run.... start soon and end mid november...
Good morning Avinash.miles.

I too would be down for a beer cup challenge. It would get me some experience with growing in small pots. Preparing me for a yogart cup challenge in the future.

Would it be outdoor only?

I don't have a safe place on my property to do any outdoor. I'd be in if I could do it indoor though.
Fiddynut is online now Quote

Old 07-26-2017, 07:36 PM #332
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
sure we can go larger....
slightly

also, much easier to hide a tiny lil container plant like this outside than a full season outdoor plant....

i'll carve some time out to startup a late summer - fall run.... start soon and end mid november...
I'm in !! Please post the link to the new thread here, when you get around to making it.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:11 PM #333
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to all
Quote:
who wants to play again?
im tempted to start up another round... for outdoor season (in the northern hemisphere at least)
I'm down for another round. I would prefer to keep it small yogurt cups as I know I can grow in solo cups already
ReikoX is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:28 PM #334
west-eu

west-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to behold
west-eu has completed 7 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I'm in !! Please post the link to the new thread here, when you get around to making it.
i'm in was fun last time ... can't do outdoor , will have to be on a window seal

let's start

Old 07-26-2017, 11:32 PM #335
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura about
ain't beer cup and boost drink bottle the same?
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2017, 11:42 PM #336
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by west-eu View Post
i'm in was fun last time ... can't do outdoor , will have to be on a window seal

let's start
don't HAVE to do outside, but CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinpie eyes View Post
i have no clue....
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2017, 11:52 PM #337
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinpie eyes View Post
Most "normal" beer cups here in the states are 16 oz. Pretty sure that's the size others are referring to.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2017, 12:34 AM #338
west-eu

west-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to beholdwest-eu is a splendid one to behold

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:40 AM #339
west-eu

Can we start ???

i'm ready

Old 08-02-2017, 01:48 AM #340
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
new run

Quote:
Originally Posted by west-eu View Post
Can we start ???

i'm ready
thank you sir may i have another

here it is:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....77#post8019077
Avinash.miles is offline Quote