Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Is there any interest in a contest for random medical grade seeds?

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Thread Closed
Is there any interest in a contest for random medical grade seeds? Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2015, 03:59 AM #1
Bradley_Danks
Puffing Herbs

Bradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really nice
Is there any interest in a contest for random medical grade seeds?

A while back my buddy accidentally pollinated his indoor medical crop which included 10+ modern dank west coast strains and I ended up with at least a hundred seeds that look ripe for popping.

I would really like to get an Outdoor 44 latitude and Up contest going for dankest looking buds and would not mind donating these seeds if their is any interest in them. Theirs undoubtedly gonna be some dank varieties in there and if folks are interested in popping them I'm interested in seeing how they turn out.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2015, 06:04 PM #2
waveguide

waveguide is a glorious beacon of lightwaveguide is a glorious beacon of lightwaveguide is a glorious beacon of lightwaveguide is a glorious beacon of lightwaveguide is a glorious beacon of lightwaveguide is a glorious beacon of lightwaveguide is a glorious beacon of lightwaveguide is a glorious beacon of lightwaveguide is a glorious beacon of lightwaveguide is a glorious beacon of lightwaveguide is a glorious beacon of light
interest? well heck.. i sort of went goo goo after reading just the title.. don't quite got your latitude tho.

last saturday in january is national seed swapping day. you could do something with that?

"I think the prevailing attitudes.. ..that community is completely harmless and beneficial is wishful thinking at best, ignorant and delusional in many cases, and are the "snake oil" of the charlatan in the worst cases."

where there is certainty, consideration is absent
koala tea seeds

Old 01-17-2015, 08:12 PM #3
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant future
What're we looking at? Just out of curiousity mainly.

Old 01-17-2015, 08:39 PM #4
Midwest sticky
Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur

Location: Running down the street ass naked smeared with green jello.
Midwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant future
Yes there is definitely interest. Good medical strains are always good to have. And I'm in 44 latitude

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown

Old 01-18-2015, 02:13 AM #5
Bradley_Danks
Puffing Herbs

Bradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by waveguide View Post
interest? well heck.. i sort of went goo goo after reading just the title.. don't quite got your latitude tho.

last saturday in january is national seed swapping day. you could do something with that?
Maybe we can work something else out. What are the guidelines on this website as far as trading and giving away seeds? I am also interested in other contest ideas. Entertain some ideas and you yourself could have some of these:

Whats the best way to approach that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikell View Post
What're we looking at? Just out of curiousity mainly.
Well all the strains were hand picked from local dispensaries or grown from known seedbank seeds. I just called the guy who I got the seeds from, mind that it was about a year ago that I got these seeds from him, and some of the strains he remembers growing during the time period of these seeds were obama kush, superman og, chem 4, casey jones, sour d, skunk 47, white widow, grapefruit diesel, and girl scout cookies. He said the seeds came from a hermaphrodite and he forgot which strain hermied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest sticky View Post
Yes there is definitely interest. Good medical strains are always good to have. And I'm in 44 latitude
Lets work something out.

Grower of MKOB

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2015, 02:29 AM #6
Midwest sticky
Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur

Location: Running down the street ass naked smeared with green jello.
Midwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant future
Works for me. And as far as your question about giving away seeds pm one of the mods and they'll let you know the guidelines on it.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown

Old 01-18-2015, 02:34 AM #7
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
all SEEDS.... must go thru Seedbay...either as tester seeds, server fund seeds, or private breeder.... contact OP....https://www.icmag.com/ic/member.php?u=11059

and plz revisit the TOU..... https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280

in addition... ALL contest require preapproval from ADMIN, before posting... or offering seeds

thread closed

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~

2 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed