What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sap globule forming on seeds! Must see!

KokoKush

Okay here's the taste test. Tastes very sweet like sugar water. Not a very thick liquid and it was coming right out where the pistils meet the seed. Can't find any other sap globules at this point.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i bet it tastes awesome,it sounds almost like the nectar a flower produces
has the glob reformed since you tasted it

KokoKush

The glob has excreted more but not as much as the original. It did taste awesome, very sweet. It must have had a high sugar content. It was like diluted honey. Screw maple syrup let's go cannabis syrup!:yummy::yummy:

KokoKush

Well the story of this plant grows weirder. Most of the seeds are shaped like tear drops with little resemblance to cannabis seeds. Also they had two sets of twin seeds out of ~80 seeds. Out of its three sisters this one takes the price for smell. Terpene production is out the roof on this bud.

Cheers!:peacock:

Attachments

• 20190721_144924.jpg
    20190721_144924.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 20190810_221944.jpg
    20190810_221944.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 20190721_000538.jpg
    20190721_000538.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 30

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
wow! that is awesome
twin seeds and dripping with syrup! sounds like this grow has been something interesting
trimmed up the bag appeal must be off the charts,how would you describe the finished smoke?
this is super cool, koko!

/gives sign for thumbs up

Latest posts

Latest posts