What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains that are instant Paranoia/Make you Paranoid/Anxiety?

R

Rab.C

i grew Humboldt seed org Green Crack a few people freaked out a bit because it made them
very anxious

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Try Serious Seeds Kali Mist - some find that very 'up' and trippy, which in some people might induce a mild paranoia -

I wood

Apollo 13 f4 from Motarebel.
Had two different females that both made me anxious and hearing things outside or in adjacent rooms. Every god damn time 30-45 minutes of tweaky uncomfortableness.
Never had anything like it, not fun at all.
No pot has ever made me anxious for more than a few minutes, and usually only the first time i try it.

Last edited:

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some really strong hazes I've had will do this, might be the zero CBD content

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Haze
Durban
Kali mist like Gypsy said
NL/Haze

In general most African and Jamacian give me that effect.

Chunkypigs Valley Breath freaked out a whole bar once. Made me want to be in my trunk. Potent plus scary.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
harvesting early also "helps"
Harvesting early reduces yield, potency and length of effect. Unless you don't mind smoking/using up to triple the amount you would of 'ripe' cannabis, harvest with at least 5-10% amber.

People are different. I can smoke a lot of 'trippy/paranoia' cannabis and *might* get the stray thought I left the stove on. Love it. :) Cinderella-99 is one of my favorites, and she's been known to make more than a few people get the noids. :)

i put it in quotes to indicate that this method of harvesting will most likely ensure the effects they were inquiring about,

i myself too prefer well ripenend sativas but also follow the school of thought that every strain has it's ideal ripening window.

have a nice day

grayeyes

I have heard that Malawi will do that to you. Durban Poison is supposed to be proficient at paranoia. Scary can be fun.

WelderDan

Veteran
The last strain that made me truly paranoid was Jock Horror by Nirvana. I don't know if they even offer it anymore, but it was a huge yielding plant and it made everyone that smoked it paranoid. I mean peeking out the curtains paranoid.