What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemp building materials

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Hemp houses could be greener, fire-resistant and built like Lego.

It's sustainable, heat resistant, humidity-free — and carbon negative.

Hemp houses could be greener, fire-resistant and built like Lego
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/biofiber-hemp-lime-lego-bricks-co2-negative-calgary-sustainability-1.5169542

EsterEssence

Veteran
I saw a story where the British used hemp for the walls in the storage area of museums because of it’s tempature and humidity insulation properties...Hempcrete...

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Shit tycho you could probably build a cannabis stalk mansion with all the plants you put out lol.
I don't even smoke. :D Well... I do but only occasionally. Like next weekend at the Stones Concert!! :dance013:

Love watching Kieth do this song. lol
[iframe1]MkAdJjeiIss[/iframe1]

But putting plants out and having them max out are two completely different skill sets. :tumbleweed:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Hay dude where is that happening, pronto!

Is the venue still available?

Ya ya... Canada Day Weekend.
https://www.burlscreek.com/events/canada-rocks-rolling-stones-2019

schedule.jpg

We're leaving Thursday, getting a room so we can train and get in show shape for the party. Should be fun.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
more hemp being grown will be "green" since one use will be substituting for products normally made from trees IE various paper types etc. hemp also uses less to no fertilizer versus other crops, & is good in a rotation, rebuilding the soil & having anti-pest properties as well. nobody is suggesting cutting national forests to turn into pot farms...farmers currently losing their ass could switch from tobacco etc to hemp.

Latest posts

Latest posts