What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Filipino Landrace "Love Sick"

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry guys foursome reason the site is not letting me know these post have been made and not bringing them to the top of the page. I have released True Love which is Filipino x The Truth, also I have crossed it with my ChemValley Cooks male and and more recently hit her with a reversed Grape Lemonade and called it Blood Lemons which I'm currently growing outdoor in Spain and selecting a keeper to work further. I also recently got gifted 4 new varieties of landrace seed fro the Philippines so will be doing lots of pure lines and F1 hybrids with them going forward. Please grab a pack of True Love if you want to support these projects because it not easy focusing on these things in todays current seed market but I know its important for the future of the cannabis gene pool.

romanoweed

very cool what you are planning.
I think when you do outcrosses, using a Partner that is not just the typical Afghani Outcross may be more to Taste of the Consumer.

Obviously thats what you did with a Skunk Cross, but i personally, when i hear Skunk, im getting tired (just cause Name). Even if skunk is alot of Southamerican.

Nepalese, or say Lebanese might be something that still keeps the Sativahigh well. Whera an Afghani is just so opposite, i think many potential buyers arent so interested in that.
Like Reefermans Willynelson, Viet-Nepalese was very well loved.
Just my Tip to not outcross to opposite.

Also, if your Philipines are modern collected Lines, finding old Outcross-Partnes (lines from 70s) would be of my first thought. Cause old is Gold.

Good luck, would love to see some Philipines, plus some more Pics. I heard once that Philipine was a "Laughning-Weed". Very good weed.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very cool what you are planning.
I think when you do outcrosses, using a Partner that is not just the typical Afghani Outcross may be more to Taste of the Consumer.

Obviously thats what you did with a Skunk Cross, but i personally, when i hear Skunk, im getting tired (just cause Name). Even if skunk is alot of Southamerican.

Nepalese, or say Lebanese might be something that still keeps the Sativahigh well. Whera an Afghani is just so opposite, i think many potential buyers arent so interested in that.
Like Reefermans Willynelson, Viet-Nepalese was very well loved.
Just my Tip to not outcross to opposite.

Also, if your Philipines are modern collected Lines, finding old Outcross-Partnes (lines from 70s) would be of my first thought. Cause old is Gold.

Good luck, would love to see some Philipines, plus some more Pics. I heard once that Philipine was a "Laughning-Weed". Very good weed.

I didn't do a skunk cross, perhaps you are confusing The Truth with another of the same name. My version of The Truth is Triangle Kush x SFV OG/ChemD BX2. Appreciate the feedback, I have Lebanese plant that a friend worked from Ace Seeds line but its a girl so would need to be reversed.

thxcannabis

Kalinga x Deluxe Sugar Cane
80FDD1C0-1C9C-4EA6-9FA2-74DEC3360F48.jpeg