What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is the FFA cut still out there?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have Strawberry Diesel x (MSS x Abusive) seeds made by Cocktail Frank - ie Big Pink Pole. Might be as close as you get if they even germinate. sigh.

dank.Frank

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I have Strawberry Diesel x (MSS x Abusive) seeds made by Cocktail Frank - ie Big Pink Pole. Might be as close as you get if they even germinate. sigh.

dank.Frank

the last bottle fed plant I grew

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran

dank.Frank

Well pop them bitches brother..

I can't believe no1 kept FFA around. With all the so so clones like Straw cough and others still held.
FFA was a monster producer, was she knockout strong no but she was no slouch either. IMO better than C99 and Bluedream. A real nice day smoke.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
if I gave you the list of what i have held and what i let out of my hands we would both start crying