What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STARDAWG

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I'm in line for those stardogs..thanks money.

Yeah, you, me, and everyone else.

While I don't for see SD dropping any time in the near future, I can for see the potential for a SB crash like years ago when Rez used to hype his upcoming releases.

Drop casual hints when the drop is near, and it will be like a hurricane at SB.
28_2_6v.gif

Money and JJ, do you guys realize what you have created??!!!!! :dance013:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Its just.people are finally realizing whats going on over here...but its alright because we have known the whole time and damn proud.. life situations can/will get in the way sometimes...so stardawg WILL be made...and others as well....

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Its just.people are finally realizing whats going on over here...but its alright because we have known the whole time and damn proud.. life situations can/will get in the way sometimes...so stardawg WILL be made...and others as well....
nice looking strain. do you still have a clone of the male and the female plant that seed line came from to make a repeat of the same packs or will future drops be a further breeding generation in this line. either way itll be awesome. nice work! thanks!

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran

I heard he had a security scare of some sorts. Wishing for his return.

Whether its by you or jj, im just glad to hear theyre going to be re-released. Id pay good money for your incrossings too. Either way stardawg will be available again. And that has made me a very happy man :tiphat:.

Last edited:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the Stardawgs...

Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the Stardawgs...

Good shit, fellas! Heavily fueled stink might not sound pleasant to some people but some of us know better than that, Stickyblack. Sounds & looks like you got a good one, which with this line seems to be a reoccurring theme.

$Mike what's the stink finger from that girl like? Looks very Haim-ish.

Some sappy shatter StarDawg... say that 3x fast
1TSvoi0.jpg

T

TREE KING

Hows the illuminati cut compared to the corey haim?

i wanna know too! the illuminati is not a big yielder at all but people say the corey cut yields like the chem 4 so I'm curious. people prob disagree but i think the yield on this strain is way overrated. I've grown the illuminati, kyle kushman cut, plus grew 31 seeds and the yield is not near where i need it to be. I've had other chem strains that yield way more

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
me too! the illuminati is not a big yielder at all but people say the corey cut yields like the chem 4 so I'm curious. people prob disagree but i think the yield on this strain is way overrated. I've grown the illuminati, kyle kushman cut, plus grew 31 seeds and the yield is not near where i need it to be

Really? Well im coming into contact with the illum and corey so well do a comparison for sure :).

Slick move if that's you ;). Either way im interested.

T

TREE KING

Really? Well im coming into contact with the illum and corey so well do a comparison for sure :).

coo please let us know. the illuminati is slow as shit in veg and can't handle a lot of nutes or water. its not any where near a huge yielder. your better off buying seeds to be honest cause you'l find something alot more vigorous. i even found something from seed that was just as potent so i wouldn't say that cut is extra special. haven't run the corey though.

i know I'm gonna get alot of flack for these comments but fuck it i really don't give a shit, I'm just stating my opinion. I'm just not real impressed with this strain like everyone else is. i actually dumped all my cuts.

T

TREE KING

How long did u veg and what did u yield tree king ?

i didn't veg at all but i saw how slow it grew in veg so i made sure i rooted a big clone. i think it was 8". the shit only got to like 1.5'. i had another stardawg cut that i found from seed on the same tray and they got much bigger like 2.5-3'. i don't know what the 1 plant yielded exactly but by eye it wasn't that much. the structure on it was perfect for sea of green it forms a main cola.

T

TREE KING

Corey ylds. as well as anything I've run and is as good as any of the Chem's I've sampled. :2cents:

Corey @ day 45. Sorry for the sodium.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=15257&pictureid=1228550&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=15257&pictureid=1228551&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Three weeks, can't wait! :woohoo:

sorry Highlighter but I'm kind of hesitant to believe that because I've grown this strain. don't get me wrong you could be right but I'm not sure. i gotta say though that picture does not look like a big yielding plant to me. theres a huge amount of space between the buds. everyone has a different opinion of what a big yielding strain is you know

please give us more details how much veg time and what do you yield per plant?

you say it yields similar to other chem strains you've run but the rez chemdawg double d x chem d yields alot more for me plus its more potent. the pheno i have too wasn't even the biggest yielding one selected. there was another pheno my boy got that had a few oz more on it which is way more. he didn't like that one cause it was harder to trim. I'm wondering why a chem d based strain like this yields more than star dawg which is a chem d x chem 4 cross. chem 4 yields more than the d get me?

sorry Highlighter but I'm kind of hesitant to believe that because I've grown this strain. don't get me wrong you could be right but I'm not sure. i gotta say though that picture does not look like a big yielding plant to me. theres a huge amount of space between the buds. everyone has a different opinion of what a big yielding strain is you know

please give us more details how much veg time and what do you yield per plant?

you say it yields similar to other chem strains you've run but the rez chemdawg double d x chem d yields alot more for me plus its more potent. the pheno i have too wasn't even the biggest yielding one selected. there was another pheno my boy got that had a few oz more on it which is way more. he didn't like that one cause it was harder to trim. I'm wondering why a chem d based strain like this yields more than star dawg which is a chem d x chem 4 cross. chem 4 yields more than the d get me?

im running the corey and i can attest that she yields very well. my first run with her i had half of a 4x4 bed of her and i hit 21.5 just on her with 10 plants. the other half was chem4. the corey yielded slightly more.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry Highlighter but I'm kind of hesitant to believe that because I've grown this strain.

haven't run the corey though.

???

As a hobby grower, yld. is not a priority, so I take notice when a plant is super easy to run and out-yields everything else.
I certainly don't have her dialed in. 1st run was in coco in a 3 gal. pot and I pulled 6 quality Z's, double what I pulled from the Tahoe & SFV cuts run along side. (as to be expected).
Plant pictured above is in soil, as I'm switching back to a more organic approach. I can tell she's missing the Rock Resinator she was sucking up 1st rd. but the fact is, she's super healthy and that makes me super happy. :)

Awesome you found something better in the Rez' chemdawg double d x chem d! :D

Again, fwiw, just my :2cents:, but I am swooning over Corey.

Latest posts

Latest posts