What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Culture #71 (Summer 2008)

redrose

Hello all, I need help finding an article in this issue of Cannabis Culture #71 (Summer 2008) I had a copy but I recently moved and can't find it. If anyone has a copy and are willing to sell or share an article or direct me to where I can obtain one please feel free to message me, your help would be greatly appreciate. here's a link to it. http://cannabisculture.com/v2/node/13574

outdoordreams

hey redrose, ive got that issue........what do you want to know about it?

It was a hydro set up using Advanced Nutrients, 5 rooms, 50lbs every 2weeks, ten foot plants.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I THINK I have that copy. Lemme do some dumpster diving thru the ganja mag`s and I will let you know in a bit. If I have it I will take pics of the article and send them to ya. Or just post them here

D

DJXXPLATINUM

Hello all, I need help finding an article in this issue of Cannabis Culture #71 (Summer 2008) I had a copy but I recently moved and can't find it. If anyone has a copy and are willing to sell or share an article or direct me to where I can obtain one please feel free to message me, your help would be greatly appreciate. here's a link to it. http://cannabisculture.com/v2/node/13574

YOU STILL LOOKN FOR IT....I FOUND IT..IF YOU COME BACK ON I HAVE IT.. I SEE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN A WHILE.DJ
picture.php

Green Supreme

Veteran
In that one Bubbleman has macros of my garden, I think. Peace GS

ps. pretty sure they have most of the issues still for sale at BCMP. They would probably mail it to you. If not let me know, get me a safe addy and I can mail one out

shavluk

In that one Bubbleman has macros of my garden, I think. Peace GS

ps. pretty sure they have most of the issues still for sale at BCMP. They would probably mail it to you. If not let me know, get me a safe addy and I can mail one out

yes jerry I bet you can.....king among kings ( KAK )and green supreme

wow hilarious

we shall share absolutely huge laughs...soon

Latest posts

Latest posts