What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSD x SFV OG bx1

I

idoreallytry

lookin good for 35 days brother....fillin in real nice,,,peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
damn damn damn smack me in the head with a dank ass club like that anytime my friend .brother you do have some of the greenest thumbs here on IC all your stuff looks proffesionally grown,easy to see that you love what you are doing
keepem green-n-girlie

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
yeah these look spectacular! i'm gonna start some of these soon :joint: awesome show, dude! i cant believe it's only 30-40 days!!

ArcticBlast

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow MP they are filling out real nice, they are going to be some chunky buds for sure
Cant wait
Peace
shaunmulok

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Here's my 3 babies. Topped for clones.

Doesn't look like much pheno variation, which is good! Cuz they all look super dank. Im just hoping that the lemony sour comes out!! I got a spear type baby.

These plants are so very good looking. Since they are, i am planning on picking up some organic supplies and once these hydro buckets finish i will be popping the remainder of these beans. I want to look through these very much and narrow it down to the best of the best!!!

picture.php

- SubN

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am little kid excited about these plants...unreal smell coming off of them and they look like they are coated enough to get you roasted at 40 days...the days can't go by fast enough on these for real...
Spaded!!!!! Those look spectacular bro...I am glad that you are doing the right thing and cloning them while on a true keeper search....I wish you the best of luck and I can't thank you enough for joining in!!!!!!!! this is going to be fun.
I'll get some shots up tomorrow...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm tagging this one...not sure why I didn't before.

If you are that hyped up over them, they must be something special!!

dank.Frank

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Scooter! Thanks for posting bro, we should have a good group by the time we're done here....:biggrin:

I

idoreallytry

i will start mines oon brother then we can all get them going,,,peace