What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How much do you pay/get?

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
OK I've seen threads in the US forum on this so here is the Aussie version.
How much do you pay or get for your weed?
Include your state.
I pay $230 per ounce and $3400 per pound and I'm in SA.

nikolajmorozov

i dont live in australia, bud in central europe and we pay 1400 czk(+- 65dollars) for 10grams and for 100grams 12000czk(+-600dollars)..

Brother Nature

That's pretty good Frosty. Over here across the pond (NZ) it's very dependent on where you live and who you know. Oz's generally go from $250 to $400, lb's $2500 - $5000. It was funny moving here from California where you buy by weight (e.g. an 1/8th is $50) to NZ where you buy a 50 bag (anywhere from 2g - 5g). Growing your own is much cheaper :)

bibi40

Don' t pay anything ,
just grow it and you don't paid anymore , the best way for everyone ....

420bears

i just pay for my medium my power bills and my nutes and seeds/cuttings of course
i used to buy weed it usually goes for 200 - 250 an oz of top grade smoko from my mates i rarely buy it tho because im pumping out lbs with my 4x4 tent and my 630w cmh

Fuel

If i have to, around 150€/oz for mids or good import morocco hash (majority) up to 240€/oz (decent weed, not top notch).

rod58

west oz varies . down south $250 - 350 but northern and goldfields areas range from $300 to 450 .. lb's $2800-3500 .

rod58

yep , bullshit really . . no need for greed in this business frosty .
but what i've noticed over the last 10 years i guess is that there's far less outdoor growers out there now , so the price is driven up .. but on the other side and with the rise and rise of meth it seems that there is a lot less tokers than before this period so one would think that the prices would ease ..

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
I have to agree.

See there was this meth bust today where the bloke driving the shit crashed his van into a cop car parked outside a cop shop, when the cops caught up with him he had over 200kg of meth.

rod58

haha , saw that on the news last night with the footage of the "sideswipe " ..
i reckon his bosses just wont be happy !
mandatory execution for these pricks ..

Latest posts

Latest posts