What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colombian Gold outdoors

G

heres some shots of a lone Lumbo we have here in the mountains. some frost burn, she wont finish here outdoors this time out. will put her in a 10 gallon can and finish in my indoor spot.

lookn forward to the finish on this plant

CBF

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Hope she makes it through the trip inside. Remember the Lumbo from my youth. Mighty fine smoke. Sure she will reward you nicely.

G

hopin for a good phenotype in this one, one of six to sprout, forever to sex, and subborn under 12/12. didnt start flowerin till start of sept. so this plant needs the equatorial light schedule.

think she will be fine with a xplant and indoor light to finish. heres a pic of a OHaze that we put in the 5gallon bucket last week. gettin her ready for a in and out regime to finish.

CBF

G

looks like some serious time investment!

Good luck getting them to cooperate indoors mang.

THC

G

wooooooowooooooooo

wooooooowooooooooo

:lurk: PLEASE keep us updated on this legend, CBF!!

It's an honer to watch a grow of this fine variety.

i have the exact same issues with the photoperiod with the kona gold line.. It truly wants to go back home :D

anyway, great growin to ya and be well
cj

G

hey all thanks for checkin in, hopefully the haze will get carried in and out, the lumbo just gonna put in my flower spot and see what happens. have cuts of each.

the colombian had purp highlights all through veg, and the bud has gotton very purp here with cool temps. hopefully shes a smoker.

hey THC, how did the NevsH turn out, have ya had a chance to smoke the bud yet?

the straight sativas I have grown so far just dont have the kick I was hopein for. still searchin for a good one. have reefs manga rosa rooted up and will be tossin into flower next weekend. and will be germinatin some dalats and dalat X C99 this upcommin weekend. hopefully some lemon thai as well if they show up soon.

growin out the sallies aint all that bad as long as ya have mothers to run clones off durin the grow. toss one into flower every 2wks and ya do just fine, plenty of smoke along the way.

CBF

G

m.steelers said:
Great stuff CB - you thinking of keepin any males going from the next ones you sprout?

MS

have yet to find a outstandin male in anything ive grown, have kept a few males around every now and again.

if i do find one that I think is worthy it will be definitly kept around.

do keep pollen fozen in the fridge of a few different males

CBF

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She still looks pretty!

Like a South American princess out of her element.

I hope she smokes like a good Columbian for ya!

Niemand

CBF said:
the straight sativas I have grown so far just dont have the kick I was hopein for. still searchin for a good one. CBF
CBF said:
have yet to find a outstandin male in anything ive grown, CBF

The NEW quest for the Holy Grail...........

Stay Safe my son......

For yours is truly is a worthy cause........

Im interested in the Lumbo BUT.........

That Ohaze piqued my interest as well.......

I had a friend in Jr. High who loved Southern Comfort BUT whenever he took a swig, after, he would have to lean over, open his mouth,and let the saliva glands flow.....

Looking at those pictures I almost had to look for a bucket!

Jah Bless...IBN

Last edited:
G

thanks for stoppin by CC, the guy who I got the seed from seems to think that this plant should be pretty good as hes pretty familiar with his gear. and the pheno I describe he says should be top notch. whatever thats worth, im hopein for a good one.

hey IBN, yeah one bad azz male of anything and id be real happy. THOs haze was tough indoors. next go around will be mucho better. had one female that showed purple early in flower, but quit when i added another light and temps rose. made seed from that one female and two males.

cant quite decide between the haze again or castromans Cohiba with the dalats, always a bitch linin out a grow.

CBF

Latest posts

Latest posts