What's new

F2 Gifted by Bacchus

KillBillbuds

A few mos back I was kindly gifted some Willie Nelson F2 seeds by Bacchus. It is a Vietnamese x Highland Nepalese. It was just trimmed & put in jars. I told him I would post some pics so here we go. It was a grown from seed, cloned, and grown outdoors in organic soil.

They're big buds, a little airy. They smell sweet & spicy! It has a clear sativa buzz & mildly racey. I'm sure the smoke will get even better with cure! :sasmokin:

Thanks to Bacchus for sharing the Love! :respect: & gratitude!

Peace :ying:KBB:ying:

O

OHenry

Lookin good! Where is Baccas! Probably smokin a HUGE SAGE joint ;)

Looks good KB - OH

KillBillbuds

Sin, OH, thanks guys. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome considering I fought the Santa Ana Winds & caterpiller war.

The Bacchus that hooked me up with these beans is the one from the PacificNorthwest, I think ya guys are thinkin bout the other Baccas(who had the real nice Orange Peako Cambodian grow). I apoligize if I'm wrong. Peace

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Your not wrong

Your not wrong

KillBillbuds said:
Sin, OH, thanks guys. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome considering I fought the Santa Ana Winds & caterpiller war.

The Bacchus that hooked me up with these beans is the one from the PacificNorthwest, I think ya guys are thinkin bout the other Baccas(who had the real nice Orange Peako Cambodian grow). I apoligize if I'm wrong. Peace

We are :bat: :bat: :bat:
LOL
Well Bacc is a Very giving Member so .........

Take care
Sin :woohoo:

guineapig

Veteran
killer sativas for killbillbuds!

i know this sounds corny but the love from Bacchus will make those buds even stonier and more spiritually uplifting.....i sense that you will be taken on a spiritual journey with the assistance of these spears of sativa......so let us all know your insights!!! -gp

KillBillbuds

Thanks GP! Not corny my friend....you may be right! I can tell ya my morning wake n bake has been uplifting. I feel energized, happy, & loving life! A few weeks curing & it'll be even better. Peace

G

Bacchus is a great guy, gotta love those gifts he gives. I have been forunate enough to recieve wonderful gifts from him as well.

Community, gotta love it

Tex

G

KBB,
Nice lookin buds bro,smokin some Willie oughta take the starch outta them Santa Anna winds huh!!!Imma waitin on Reef to put out some more of these,altho the Willijuanna mite get my dollar too.trouble is,I cant get enuf and it all looks good!!!Ummmm Hello Bacchus,I'm red and I need love too!!!!

G

Texas Kid said:
Bacchus is a great guy, gotta love those gifts he gives. I have been forunate enough to recieve wonderful gifts from him as well.

Community, gotta love it

Tex

same here. im gonna pop all my willie f2s at once and try to find me a winner.. i love my indoor sativas..

nice grow, bro!

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Your welcome...it is so nice when a gift given is allowed to reach her potential. I do have more of these beans if others want them, just PM me. I do ask this though, if you are happy with the outcome then support the original creator of this strain, Reeferman. He did all of the original work on the strain, I just did a small population cross of the best male and the best 2 females.

All of us(growers) should share our excess with others. I have been gifted so many different seeds from friends and strangers I have met on these boards. If I think the cross/strain is good I pass on the excess to others.

I think the Willie Nelson strain is some great smoke. I will burn a big fatty of Willie tonight when I go hound the neighborhood with the chitlins.....looking for ghost and goblins or a lonely housewife...wink wink.

natefrog

you are the man bacc.............thx again for the shitload of stuff when i only asked for ecsd...............i have your db clone waiting............say the word........oh hey!...........my br pic made it in this months skunk mag........in the shot vs shot page.......my own brush with greatness!.........im tryin to rep our hood bacc!.......5_3 baby!........nf

KillBillbuds

Super sativa! Can't sit still after a couple bong rips...gotta keep busy! Drives the wife nuts, she wants me to sit down & kick it with her and I'm looking for things to do. Great daytime smoke with no munchies. Not the greatest bag appeal, but who cares, it's for me! Peace