What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First time taking and posting pics, be gentle

sirharrynuggz

Okay, this is a local (Eugene) strain I've only heard referred to as 1. The O and 2. The Miller, don't know much about it's origins but it's the best smoke I've ever had.

I am still getting used to taking photos, these do NOT do this strain justice at all!! It's hard to capture all that frost in these images! Here are some that are still alive:

Well, there are a few more in my gallery, but I am in need of practice. I know this cam is capable of more. Talk to ya soon.

3legdog

Lookn' good & that strain looks quite grand :canabis: . I have smoked a lot of herb from Eugene & most of the time it's top notch. Peace & take care 3ld :joint:

sirharrynuggz

Thanks guys, the ones with no buds are Serious Seeds' Chronic. Will be cutting the cycle on them shortly. More to come.

G

those plants look very good. Have you tried natural light when taking budshots?

-ms

sirharrynuggz

msober: Thanks, I haven't tried natural light but will have to give it a shot.

m.steelers: Thank you, it is. Very tropical fruit tasting and it's just got this skunky overwhelming odor that you can smell as soon as it enters the room, ziplock or not!