What's new

New York City Diesel

SPDemon420

I recently picked some NYCD, and not at any cheap expense let me tell you. At 200 for a 1/2 ounce, the shit better have been good, or I wouldnt have been a happy camper. When I first got it I wasnt too impressed at all. It had a nice high, but lack seriously in the smell/taste department of what I know diesel should be. After about a week in a jar however the smell and taste improved greatly. Extremely fruity in smell and taste, right down to the roach. Im not sure if its a "grapefruit" smell as im bad with pinning down the smell of marijuana to things. I could get Sour Diesel for 450, but man - thats alot of dough for a few weeks worth of pot. I got Sour Diesel from a grower I know, and that was amazing stuff but even 450 for that would be pushing it.

Enough talk, heres some pictures

BullsNBowls

I am truely envious of you now. Been a strain I have been seeking (eventhough it is highly sativa) for awhile but the price is far out of my pocketbook. Smoked some that a friend grew out but was not spectacular due to his inexperience in growing. Was good but not living up to the hype. Good lookin buds.

3legdog

Yes :yes: Nice herb & those prices are the same they have been on the e. coast for over 20yrs. Friends get 350zs but a bill a quart. has been ths price as long as i can remember. Take care & enjoy the NYCD. Peace 3ld :wave: