What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

More Maroc pix!

Dr. D

Veteran
Just chopped these two small Maroc plants..they went straight into the freezer ready for the bubble bags with the other bud and trim...

the colours dont really show up in the pix but those leaves were nearly black...looked so nice i had to take some pix of them...peace

G

Doc, first.....those are fine looking girl parts...... second.....doesn't it feel GUILTY freezing perfectly good bud......I do.

Dr. D

Veteran
Thanks all..i ran it all thru the bubblebags on Sunday...got alot les than i expected im gonna run it all thru again quickly to see if i get any more..il post some pics wen its all done....

gOurd^jr.

Very Fantastic, do be sure to post pics of the hash. Those seems to be from a sog in soil yea? might I inquire how much light and whats in the mix?
keepitgreen

gOurd

Dr. D

Veteran
thanks allman
gourd they were grown in the greenhouse...they start flowering soon after the days start getting shorter after the longest day...i started these late they were alot smaller and started flowering alot later than the other Maroc plants...