What's new

How do I post pics??

sirharrynuggz

Dumb question, I know. But I finally managed to get a decent digicam (Cybershot 5.1) and would like to give it a try. Also I am now legal to grow and am a little less paranoid. Anyways, I saw a thread a while ago instructing how to post pics but am not sure if it was here or on OG. Anyone got a link?

Edit: Sorry , I just noticed I should have posted this elsewhere. If a mod could put it in the appropriate forum that would be great, thanks.

Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I dont know where that thread your talking about tis but this is how to do it. Click user menu and scroll down to upload pics. hit the browse button and find them on your hard drive. Then click upload. Only do this one pic at a time though as multiple pictures can get stuck somehow. Once you have pictures in your gallery, click the go advanced button below the typing box when posting a message. This will show your gallery of pics. double click on one and the link to that pic will appear in your writing. When you hit the post quick reply button, the link will turn into your picture.