What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Goo

G

Heres some fresh pics of some f2 blue goo.

Smell is fruity and skunky.....STRONG.....

No smoke report as of yet.

Now those are sum massive buds where did u get the seeds for that one from.... and give us a run down on how u grew em...look'n forward to dis somke report......... :pimp3:

G

Doobie Doo with the Killer Blue Goo!!!!Nice fella,I believe that Blue Goo is a BlueberryXG13 but other than that I Dont know.

here ya go,
"Blue Goo according to BGS: Maybe one of the best scrog strains on the market today! Wonderful Blueberry flavor crossed with the awesome power of G13. High is very powerful and sometimes trippy that leads to a solid peaceful couch lock."
Looks like it mite do just that Doob!!

Last edited:
G

Thanks for the comments Red, Toofat and USAwontstop me.

I grew these flowers in bubble buckets with GH FloraNova Bloom @ 1200 ppm. One step wonder from beginning to end.

No muss .... no fuss .... no bucket pus... (ewwww!)

I change out my res once a week (30 gallons) , run lots of light (3200 w of hortilux),
keep the air moving (860 cfm squirrel cage....I think). Dehumidifier runs when the lights and fan are off.... Everythings on a timer...I'm lazy, LOL.

I try to keep a 'stadium style' grow going to get as much as I can from my lights........can't use hoods because of headroom and heat issues

BTW, Red, that description seems dead on to me.....maybe add a bit of fruit and rotted meat to the fragrance.......(but what kind of marketing is that? LOL)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts