What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
all these fukin names... blue this , black that, chemdog 1 , 2 91, double dd... all bull shit... make me long for the late 60's/early 70's... we would buy columbian pot... was it highland/lowlands, red/gold/black ... no names... it got u high... or mexican/jamacian /thai... whatever no name... just good pot... end of rant

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
all these fukin names... blue this , black that, chemdog 1 , 2 91, double dd... all bull shit... make me long for the late 60's/early 70's... we would buy columbian pot... was it highland/lowlands, red/gold/black ... no names... it got u high... or mexican/jamacian /thai... whatever no name... just good pot... end of rant

Thanks..

OP

Americangrower

Veteran
AJ from my last seed run

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thank you guys. all props to IqTyq please. its work of IqTyq and Bohempian. I got just few beans and I dont see me growing it now or later, and beans get old. so I think AVOH can use them, as he likes blue diesel too. there are more blue diesel out there. I heard about colorado blue diesel cut(daywrecker x hermied blue moonshine), top dawg made blue asian diesel. Im growing my own cross of old time moonshine x sour diesel bx aka MAHA KALA blue diesel :D :
picture.php

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
When eskobar was selling chocolate rain he had freebie 5 packs of riri sd x blueberry .. so thats out there also

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I think he made those as freebies
If he didnt and he still sells them i want to find them

Yea freebies at the time i haven't seen them for sale after or even available since then i dont even think he sells chocolate rain anymore

Scrappy-doo

A bx is crossing back to one of the original parents.

An ix or in cross would be crossing a later generation back to a previous generation. (f1 x f2) (f2 x f4) etc.

That's always been my understanding at least.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
No an Incross is when you use two P1 from a backcrossed line to dig in a particular genepool, like for exemple (Chem D Bx1 x Chem D Bx1) or a (CDD Bx2 x CDD BX2).

Latest posts

Latest posts