What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Back with MORE new stock to check

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
I love seeing old school genetics become available. Sometimes you dont know whatcha got til it's gone.

I might be interested in a few packs if you can isolate that piney flavor I miss so much.

Very pretty plant.

the afghani looks bomb .....can`t wait to have the cheese x afghani !!!!! i bet its going to be some powerfull old school flavour......
sv

thinman

"I might be interested in a few packs if you can isolate that piney flavor I miss so much." swampdank

same here!

G

guest3854

SwampDank, if you can dig CHRISTmas pine, I believe yer gonna love this Afghan .....

Semper, I'm HELLA lookin forward to gittin' this cross (UK Cheese X Ancient Afghan) made and tested as well....

Thinman, as told to Swamp. I think we got your guys covered !

Steele

Steele i would love to test them but as you might have noticed i dont have any pics of my grows ......thats becouse i live in the countryside and i have to go to an internet cafe to get internet connection.....posting pics is unfortunately for me a big security concern ( got family + business + dog LOL) ....but you can bet anything you have im going to stand first in line when they first come out !!!!!!!
keep up the good work
sv

Goldenseed

Hey Steele!!

What happened to those Afghanis? Is this project still in work? I would love to grow some of those.

happy vibes ~ GS:wave:

G

guest3854

Goldenseed, OD, tha Ancient Afghan have been produced and fully tested. Just working out a couple details ..... But yeah, they're ready.

Steele

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmmm, might have to try summa dis! been thinking of afghani for old times sake! nice score steele.

Murphle

Can't wait to try these Affi's. Like to find something new for eve/nighttime. Still in love w/ Tang tang tho. Big ups/respect all the above!!!!

Goldenseed

Thats great!!

what you think when will they be available? EDIT: i found my answer here:http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=134674 If you have any pics of the selection process or of any plants that where used for this line please post em.

Thanks for makin these official!! Keep it up Steele.....you are on of a kind.

happy vibes ~ GS:wave:

Steele Savage said:
Goldenseed, OD, tha Ancient Afghan have been produced and fully tested. Just working out a couple details ..... But yeah, they're ready.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Looks very old world, yet refined... Very nice. Thanks for putting them up (in the near future). Will have a go at these some time.

WOW , just read through this whole thread, and been wanting to 'Go Grindhouse' for a while....THIS looks like the strain for me ! Pure afgan goodness !

when will you be releasing these ? and where will they be avaliable ?

Thanks for all the great work !

peace
JJ

G

guest3854

Again, sorry fer stalling my shipment of tha Ancient.... This time o year is pretty hectic, as y'all could imagine......

Some color ......
picture.php

picture.php

Happy Holidays,
Steele

These Affies might just be what i've been looking for...they should be awesome for next years outdoor crop. The christmas spice description sounds tasty aswell!