What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TAKE OFF YOUR MASKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teddybrae

Yeah. Take'm off! It'll be warmer soon anyway and we won't need them then.

Those pics of the English bovver boys raging at the Immigrants was good TV dontcha reckon? Pity one of them didn't kill a cop in front of the cameras. Or better still kill an Arab immigrant and child, eh?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Muck the Fask!!!:D

Everywhere I go ...and I’m hindered ... it’s mask , mask , mask , or you get rejected .... That’s the golden rule of thumb here in central NYS ... don’t know what to make of it anymore ?

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Fupp the govt and the fuppin wankin bankers..

Its a bit of a totalitarianism jog these days rather than a tip toe.. occasional sprints...

I almost regret my education now i see how fucking stupid everyone is, this is as bad as the dark ages looked.. why didnt i just start growing poppies when i was 13 instead of marijuana.. id be dead or numb now instead ive got to watch this fucking cluster fuck of pseudo experts telling sheep to run from one end of a field to another..

The governments will kill more people by causing mass depression and stress and therefore immune suppression, also cancer growths, than this flu ever could have alone.. Loneliness will kill a human in no time. bah rant over, what really is the point.. fucking bastard career politicians.

Ill say this though our community, growers that is, is a selection of some of the cream of our species.. bless this plant and all of you, apart from the tossers.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I still don't get why it's a big deal to wear a mask? You wear a mask to stop other people from getting sick. What an utterly pointless protest. Go protest about a war, or a real human rights violation, not about being asked to wear a mask in a pandemic.

Dickheads.

And really do we need another mask thread?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
In case anybody is wondering why the rest of the universe fucks right off, 2020 has been a laundry list of reasons. Entire planet of suck.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OPEN YOUR WINDOWS AND YELL, I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! THEY'RE DESTROYING YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR HOMES, AND THEY EXPECT YOU TO BE EVEN MORE SUBSERVIENT AND LICK THEIR FEET, I SAY NO! YOU'VE GOT TO SAY NO! GO TO YOUR WINDOWS, OPEN THEM WIDE AND STICK YOUR HEAD OUTSIDE AND THINK TO YOURSELF:

YOU'VE GOT TO GET MAD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdBAJYEpFpE

THEN YELL OUT THOSE WINDOWS" I'M MAD AS HELL-AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE ANYMORE!" CMON YOU CAN DO IT!

FIRST: :smoke out:

OK, NOW, ARE YOU READY? LET'S OPEN THOSE WINDOWS NOW, AND STICK THAT HEAD OUTSIDE, NOW YELL "I'M MAD AS HELL-AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE ANYMORE! I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M DAMNIT NOT GOING TO TAKE ANYMORE!"

yTG0R.gif

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everywhere I go ...and I’m hindered ... it’s mask , mask , mask , or you get rejected .... That’s the golden rule of thumb here in central NYS ... don’t know what to make of it anymore ?

Just wear a mask. There will be a time when it's safe, or that (speaking about the USA), a vaccine will thwart it, but I don't trust rush Rx (seen too many lawsuits on products used for YEARS!) as what is being demanded. Another year, maybe less, maybe more.

In our state, if you are outside, in a store, everywhere, you wear a mask. If living in a multi-generational home (kids, parents, grandparents), you wear a mask.

Mask, distance, hand washing, limit crowds.
Pic of 1918 flu, get creative, save your own life and those around you.

Attachments

• images (8).jpg
    images (8).jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 20
  • download (14).jpg
    download (14).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 21
  • images (7).jpg
    images (7).jpg
    10 KB · Views: 22
  • images (6).jpg
    images (6).jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 23

Gry

The effect that oil has had on our society in general the past century is far far beyond spooky.
West coast fires may have many not wanting to open their windows right now.
Rough times for those with respiratory issues. Am still in decent shape and can still
do most things for myself, Shudder to think how it may be for others.
Been putting prefilters on the back of a box fan I keep running in my living room
on low. Not much but anything helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.