What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are the leaves white and sick?

che458

Mother's new leaves turn white
the clone grows new leaves it will also become white
but the old leaves are deep green

it was normal before May
the same goes for replacing fertilizer
use coco coir
Temp 27~31°C

Please let me know if you have any comments
sorry for my bad english

PH 5.6~6
JACKS 20-20-20/5-11-26
270/400PPM
Temp 27~31°C
thanks

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Hey bro a picture is worth a thousand words, if you can get a photo uploaded it will help a ton. If it is the newest leaves it's probably an immobile element. When you say white do you mean the veins themselves are losing color, or the areas in between the veins are losing color? If it's the veins themselves it could be sulfur, if it's interveinal it could be iron. Big emphasis on could though. Like I said a picture is the best way to really diagnose though.

che458

Sorry
Only I can see the pictures uploaded to the forum...

w8mpZt

w8ezqI

w8exsA

w8evMd

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
It's not a problem and no trouble caused :) So to me that looks like it's hitting the newest growth first which implies it's an immobile nutrient. I'm not seeing any areas that look brown or burned. The way the yellowing is starting at the base of the leaf and moving up in 2 of the pictures almost makes me think Iron deficiency, but the other 2 pictures seemingly show the opposite where they are yellowing from the tips first? I've never actually seen leaves that yellow on a plant that didn't have nitrogen problems, but these are coming from the top down so it cannot be nitrogen. I think I'm torn between zinc and iron deficiencies, but I'm not 100% on that at all.

che458

Yes, there is no nitrogen deficiency
the small leaves do not grow up
use iron but it doesn’t improve
I will try zinc
thank you

therevverend

Veteran
Wow che that's gnarly you burned the fuck out of those plants. Way too much nitrogen I'm thinking. Flush the fuck out of your soil immediately. Pour water through and drain 3 or 4 times. In 8-24 hours you should see a difference. I'd check the PH of your soil and water, fucked up lights can do that too, but I'm certain it's nitro burn.

Latest posts

Latest posts