What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Calcium Deficiency?

Jerry_Garcia

So odd, all of my plants are in the same soil and getting the same light feeding schedule. This is the only plant looking like this. Looks to me like a calcium deficiency?

Sorry, on my phone and hope the image comes through.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83932&pictureid=2071546

Attachments

• F9EA5240-EA99-4B5C-A70C-56599FB5118D.jpg
    F9EA5240-EA99-4B5C-A70C-56599FB5118D.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 50

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
So odd, all of my plants are in the same soil and getting the same light feeding schedule. This is the only plant looking like this. Looks to me like a calcium deficiency?

Sorry, on my phone and hope the image comes through.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83932&pictureid=2071546

1. That looks like calcium deficiency/lockout.

This usually happens on the top of the plant with new growth, and on any lower leaf that is sticking out and getting light.

2. There is a touch of mildew on the tip of the leaf.

So maybe light pruning to increase airflow at the center of the plant is in order too.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The soil mix wasn't mixed good enough, you may have a dry spot in the container from the mix not getting mixed well. Take some of the dis-charge water from the other healthy plants that's not showing the problems and water the sick plant with it. There's extra calcium in the other pots and will go to feed the plant.

Jerry_Garcia

I had that thought as well Creeper. It’s very possible as I only mix 2 cubic feet at a time and mixed up about 12 for this grow. I did feed a little CalMag a few days ago and haven’t seen the same leaf issue again.

Latest posts

Latest posts