What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Under watered, wind burn, or heat stress?

TahoeTops

I am having a slight issue with some leaves wilting. It is very minor right now. I have been searching and just can not find any posts the same as mine.

I thought it was wind burn but now I just am not sure.

I will take more pics once lights go on.

troutman

Seed Whore
What is the temp?

If the soil is dry do water ASAP. Give some plants more water than others to see who reacts better and adjust accordingly.

TahoeTops

More Pics

More Pics

Temps are ranging from 71-81F. Humidity 49 - 75%.

6 plants under 630 watts CMH.

Here are a few more pics from different leaves and different plants.

The problem seems to not be getting any worse. But I still want to identify what happened.

I will put a link to my diary below so anyone can look at the grow from start to now.

Zkittlez:

GDP:

GDP 2:

I, at first, thought it was wind burn, but have since switched my diagnosis to a little heat stress, from the light.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems the GDP are needing some nitrogen, unless light is making them light green.

Fixer

Leaves at the bottom of the plant grow old and die. I've had the same thing happen with no adverse effect.

TahoeTops

Leaves at the bottom of the plant grow old and die. I've had the same thing happen with no adverse effect.

Those leaves are not near the bottom. They are near the top.

I am assuming heat stress from lights, due to stretch.

In my quest to keep myself high enough, apparently I forgot to share and keep them high enough too!:watchplant:
Here is the link.
GDP and Zkittlez Grow Diary

Last edited:

troutman

Seed Whore
If the temp at the top of the plants under the light feels warm on the back of your hand do raise the light or increase venting ASAP. :tiphat: