What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I lost the thread... about No Pest Strip for bugs

Treevly

There is a thread in here about bugs, I have searched but can't find it.. a fellow was saying that he used No Pest Strips to keep bugs way... which seems radical but perhaps interesting. If anyone can recall and point out that thread, please do. Thanks.

ganjourno

So I can say for a fact that these burn your plants if placed too close and also do NOT work against fungus gnats. Light dose of Bayer tree & shrub watered in once in early veg is best all-round preventative treatment IMO. Prevents everything including RA's and gnats. Use this in a sealed room and have zero pests.

ganjourno

Imid has a pre harvest interval of less than 45 days for all edible crops. In most crops it is Just 7-14 days. It also is most active in the woody areas of the plant, not the flowers. So if applied 60-70 days before harvest, there is very little chance of significant residues in flowers. And imid is not very toxic to humans; the NOAEL being about 50mg/kg body weight, meaning a 70kg person would need to ingest 3.5grams of pure imid to have any type of toxic response. Tree and shrub is .74% imid, and should be applied at a rate of 1 tablespoon (15ml) per 5 gallon pot, which is .11g of imid per plant. If all of it was perfectly absorbed by the plant, none of it broke down, and all of it somehow translocated directly to the flowers; If the plant yields 200g of bud, that would be 55 micrograms per gram of bud, roughly 6400 times lower than the toxic limit, even in this worst-case scenario.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Imid has a pre harvest interval of less than 45 days for all edible crops.
That's great, but cannabis is a hyperaccumulator and does not fit those profiles. I can guarantee your "clone vegging for flower" will test positive for Imid months later.

Unless it's been actively tested on cannabis and people by multiple parties, charts showing safety are garbage.

Latest posts

Latest posts