What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

toxic masculinity

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
lol, i was gonna do a whole supported examplizated post but i have shit to do

bbl.

down with rape culture!!!!

T

TakenByTheSky

michelle obama “I want to start by thanking Harvey Weinstein for organizing this amazing day,” Michelle Obama said during a November 2013 White House event for high school students. “Harvey. This is possible because of Harvey. He is a wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse.”

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
'toxic masculinity' - I know there's a tie-in to 'white privilege' somewhere waiting to be explored!;)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
'toxic masculinity' - I know there's a tie-in to 'white privilege' somewhere waiting to be explored!;)

i'd bet that toxic masculinity exists in all skin tones. witness many examples from college/pro football ranks. not so often basketball, not sure why. "non-contact" sport maybe? hockey players fight to relieve boredom of ice skating, but i do not recall ANY (could well be wrong) of them being arrested for domestic battery. too tired from fighting to fight?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
^^^ i was actually gonna mention college football..

i saved what i had, i'll run it by my authority on the matter (my special lady friend) and post it.

look at afghanistan for a really very toxic patriarchy.

de facto women's equality and rights, de jure women's social slavery

great pot diversity, kinda ruined when we sent our troops there and stomped out much of their cannabis... forced the farmers to grow opium so our pharmie companies could make our synthetic opioids, iirc...

but i digress (i'm good at that)

mexweed

Veteran
Not really, a few veteran marines I know it was their job to raid opium/heroin manufacturing sites in Afghanistan and they have SD cards full of the carnage that ensued

back in the days of silk road all of the gmo'd to be extra potent pharmaceutical opium was coming from Spain, the listings literally had a warning that it was basically super opium

realistically U.S. pharmaceutical companies have their own private land where they grow it, maybe even greenhouse/indoors

St. Phatty

a Trump Rally is like a Pride Parade for Stupid People.

interesting how Trump supporters are so often examples of, toxic masculinity.

America needs a president who can SPELL toxic masculinity.

not sure either Biden or Trump qualify.

I think the Dem's should have a second round of Primaries.

They should ask the Dem voters, "does our main candidate make you want to vomit ?"

If more than 25% say "yes", they have another Primary and allow Write-ins.

Would have saved us from Hillary in 2016 - which would have saved us from Trump.

Absolem

Toxic Masculinity

Men over the age of 30 wearing their favorite team jersey driving around listening to conservative talk radio all day everyday.

I call these people the rah-rah crowd. They are a dime a dozen at Trump rallies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Toxic Masculinity

Men over the age of 30 wearing their favorite team jersey driving around listening to conservative talk radio all day everyday.

I call these people the rah-rah crowd. They are a dime a dozen at Trump rallies.

and over-valued at that...

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Not really, a few veteran marines I know it was their job to raid opium/heroin manufacturing sites in Afghanistan and they have SD cards full of the carnage that ensued

back in the days of silk road all of the gmo'd to be extra potent pharmaceutical opium was coming from Spain, the listings literally had a warning that it was basically super opium

realistically U.S. pharmaceutical companies have their own private land where they grow it, maybe even greenhouse/indoors
i think i fell victim to a conspiracy theory i took as fact:friends:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i see the twiterati have even infected icmag with their crazy bs. masculinity isnt toxic, some humans are toxic yes. i dispair at peoples readiness to accept the latest activist causes without doing any research or even thinking it through to its logical conclusion.

in one way i hope you all get what you want, because ill be the one to say, i fucking told you so when it all goes horibly wrong. the problem is i have to live in this nut house of a world too.

truth is, demonizing masculinity without seperating bad masculine traits from good ones is counterproductive and worse it's agenda driven.

humans can be toxic full stop, toxic is toxic, its not feminie or masculine. this term is orwelian dbl speak nothing more.

St. Phatty

Toxic Masculinity

not to mention Coal Burners.

Really SMART people who burn as much gasoline as possible driving 1 city block.

works out great for Exxon shareholders.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- There are gentlemen - and there are louts - and a big assortment in between - said my old Mum once - 'Who would you rather be?' -

- She told me that 'Ladies always come first' - so I still open doors, and pull chairs out at tables - showing due respect to the ladies - which like gentlemen seem to be in short supply these days - change isn't always for the better -

- The age of CHIVALRY is not dead - yet! -

picture.php

* although the bit about (number 5) 'honouring those above your station' - is a bit much - unless you lived below Paddington Station - and someone really honourable lived above you -

- ehhh - 14 and 15 not on the agenda either - lol

Last edited:

mexweed

Veteran
better not cry, see a therapist, or get evaluated for mental illness or I will have to identify you as female

grizzly.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
Toxic Masculinity

you forgot the oakleys

D3fQnArW0AIpUb1.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
better not cry, see a therapist, or get evaluated for mental illness or I will have to identify you as female

View Image

lots of men cry, uncountable thousands if not millions see therapists (sometimes court ordered) ditto mental evaluation. should we identify you as something ? :laughing:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
- There are gentlemen - and there are louts - and a big assortment in between - said my old Mum once - 'Who would you rather be?' -

- She told me that 'Ladies always come first' - so I still open doors, and pull chairs out at tables - showing due respect to the ladies - which like gentlemen seem to be in short supply these days - change isn't always for the better -

- The age of CHIVALRY is not dead - yet! -

View Image

* although the bit about (number 5) 'honouring those above your station' - is a bit much - unless you lived below Paddington Station - and someone really honourable lived above you -

- ehhh - 14 and 15 not on the agenda either - lol

number 7...i like it.:dance013: