What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

After dry, 53% ur in jar! Open or close jar?

onlyweed94

Very good consistency, it did not crumble into dust ... in fact in smoke the mini joint on short map burned well...No tabacco! ... perfume in the jar I would say good, the sweet smell of hears all right, in smoke I don't know about you but while I smoke outdoors the perfume of my joint I never really feel them! And I do not know if it is normal or closely related to poor quality since it does not taste good in the smoke but it is bitter and a little scratching the throat in addition to drying it completely

Lightmeup209639

No that is true. When I tried this again, this time it went a bit messy and sooty. Another time with older joints this worked but there was still a bit of soot. But you don't smoke the whole joint. Just smoke about 1 or 2cm. Hopefully the joint contents will get flue-cured. :smokeit:

Another way to get the (pipe) powdered-smoking-mixture, is to put some (dried) bud in a saucepan on a low heat, with a lid on to keep the heat in. (You can do this with wet, but it only takes 24hours to dry, so I don't bother). Don't let it burn, or move the pan to the side to cool a little. When buds are brittle, you can mash them with your fingers, and this becomes a fine powder. Much tidier, but a little harsh, but this definitely has a stonger effect.

Looking at this, I think you can SUN CURE indoors. Just let your plants dry out slowly as if you forgot to water them, and they will go yellow, like when leaves dropped off due to lack of water, or sometimes a mould or something gets into them, and I did this, typically using ROCKWOOL. Hopefully more drying under lights will make them SUN CURE to a LIGHT COLOR. Might need hot HID lights for this! Not cool CFL's. Still working on this. By next time you harvest your buds, they will not be so green. Maybe usable sooner. At least you will have some bud to tide you over. Curing in jars turns them to puke, IMO this is for storing only. Better off storing buds in paper bags, where they won't go bad. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco#Curing

Lightmeup209639

picture.php

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Citrus sap by[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]mellowfellow
[/FONT]

MindEater

Curing tobacco and Cannabis are not related. The purpose of curing tobacco is to release ammonia, the purpose of curing Cannabis is to convert and polymerize substances such as carbohydrates.

Latest posts

Latest posts