What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CORONA VIRUS and YOU! PANDAMIC! WW Z

clearheaded

SO shit has officially hit the fan with 400,000 kids out of school in USA. folks going crazy over toilet paper in Canada. NBA canceling broadway shows limited to 500 people. travel bans on the horizon. DOW is down 8.5% Today alone.

Happy to be healthy and even if infected probably will not die!

Folks are scared, dim sum even few weeks ago were VERY slow normally need to take a number to get in. imagine most chinese groceries will notice a big slow down aswell. this in a place where no cases have yet to be confirmed.

It has just begun and things are going to get much much worse before they get better expect massive economic problems, major "prepers" cleaning out shelves getting ammo. I forsee travelers being stuck overseas taking advantage of cheap tickets and hotels then get screwed not being able to return home.

Great most growers will have isopropyl stocks to help knock down virus ;) some viruses arent killed by alcohol but apparently 60% booze can kill the novel Coronovirus.

I wonder if the antivaxers are protesting the creation of the coronavirus vaccine? lol

The next thing thats coming is Pork and possibly beef becoming infected and MASSIVE kill offs of animals that are kept in close quarters. Dogs have already been suspected to be infected.

countries like india say in their paper that its all good to travel there and promote some herbal remedies... me thinks its just to prevent economic impact as poor folks are unlikely to get tested and with such population density and hygiene there is going to be a HUGE problem there this summer in intense heat.

people dont have to have symptoms to be contagious!

WASH your hands dont touch your face invest in bottomed out stocks and take advantage! its what Trump would want! and keep yourself as healthy as possible!!

Life will be different in the coming months..:comfort:

God speed....

TheDarkStorm

I just seen a news report...they buired alive thousand of healthy chickens for no reason...due to some fake news that chikens wer spreading the virus....how I dont know...the dam chickiens dont even fly that far....sad...maybe the people who did that should have been buried alive.

clearheaded

lol ok well aslong as your ok with it ;)

ITS GO TIME!

lol old lady wants more soap.. we have a refill bag half full 2- 500ml big hand soaps and every sink has half full 3/4 bottles. which we have had for 8 months BUT need more lol.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/06/mil...-amid-china-lockdowns-due-to-coronavirus.html
perhaps was more to do with not being able to feed them?

I imagine some hype it cambridge analytica type shit, markers of dying paper industry write fake news and say shortage of toilet paper manufactured in canada causing frantic buy outs of the stuff.. makes no real sense if started coming to that type of chaos there is MANY options to clean ones butt.

research suggests VAPORS with PG in there vape are less likely to get teh flu as PG kills bacteria and flu virus. anything to get a bit of a leg up! ... Vape comp anyone?

clearheaded

We should expect increased food prices and poor production over the next few years which compounds this issue as we are enetering dirty 30s ie the 100 year climate cycle caused by wobble in the earths rotation and we get more sun. ie hot and dry along with supply issues of ferts so will be a tuff year plus alot of human crazyness!

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
lol ok well aslong as your ok with it ;)

ITS GO TIME!

..... markers of dying paper industry write fake news and say shortage of toilet paper manufactured in canada causing frantic buy outs of the stuff.. makes no real sense if started coming to that type of chaos there is MANY options to clean ones butt.

I can tell yer a guy writing this, it's the WOMEN who are stocking up on the TP.:tiphat:

.....100 year climate cycle caused by wobble in the earths rotation and we get more sun. ie hot and dry along with supply issues of ferts so will be a tuff year plus alot of human crazyness!

Well there's plenty of human crazyness right now, some say it's a sign of the coming 'end times', this could be it! ;)

Cmoon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Life will be different in the coming months[/FONT]

without doubt friend, im worried for my wife whos undergoing treatment for terminal lung cancer, her lung collapsed twice last year and the trips to oncology next week will be testing.

I can understand some still casting doubt and obviously we are a humerious peoples and little debate runs without that, will it matter who, were, when it started?...Iv missed giving my wife a kiss everyday this last week but her healths far more important and I wish you and yours well.

bests Cmoon

TheDarkStorm

without doubt friend, im worried for my wife whos undergoing treatment for terminal lung cancer, her lung collapsed twice last year and the trips to oncology next week will be testing.

I can understand some still casting doubt and obviously we are a humerious peoples and little debate runs without that, will it matter who, were, when it started?...Iv missed giving my wife a kiss everyday this last week but her healths far more important and I wish you and yours well.

bests Cmoon

Hey best wishes to you and your lady...lets hope she's fit and healthy realy soon.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I've been thinking that since ICMag is an international site, the 4th thread on the topic will probably be in the Well Wishes forum.:whistling:

Cmoon

10,000 estimated infection rate UK , Boris Johnson who never makes a statment without a joke looks seriously worried,Trumps reversed but thats normal..obey the law,pay your taxes.

thanks for the well wishes CG:tiphat:

clearheaded

malaria tablets are the key apparently... lol now there will be a shortage of them and africans and south americans will die.

X

xavier7995

Man, I am so stealing all the TP from my office building. Gonna hoard it and use it to start my barter town in the inevitable post apocalyptic wasteland to come.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I wasn't too worried because of my location but yesterday my 34yr old neighbor asked for a hug and I gave him one without really thinking.

Now I've started thinking twice because unlike the rest of my neighbors, this guy is pretty sophisticated as are his parents who live in town and they all travel to Europe and have lots of important business contacts within the state and town and do a lot of running around.

....... in fact, they're all at a trade show conference right now!:hide:

So naturally I'mma start monitoring myself, waiting, wondering, expecting the worst and all because of just 1 nice guy who looks harmless.

Problem is, you can't tell where it's gonna come from or who's harmless or who's not.:tiphat:

Cmoon

On a fabulous canna forum with very heavy traffic im curious why no ones reported they have it or no someone who has...maybe I missed it

X

xavier7995

They haven't really been testing people so no one really knows. I believe there are only around 11k test kits available in the US.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
On a fabulous canna forum with very heavy traffic im curious why no ones reported they have it or no someone who has...maybe I missed it

I've been wondering about this too. My guess is that most posters are in UK/Western Europe and N/S America while the virus is doing its worst in Asia.

In other words, it hasn't gotten to 'us', yet to feel the full effects.:tiphat:

...........but anyone who comprehends Italian may want to check that forum.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Love the sophisticated discussion.

No. your pets are not contagious. Malaria is not corona virus. Nor is it punishment from a deity.

So far the best guess is a new common cold working its way into the contagious disease cycles that make the yearly rounds. Old folks do die from the common cold, and once the novelty wears off this covid19 will just be another strain.
The first go around does in those with immune deficiencies, later passes will be less deadly until covid19 becomes the new name for the fifth common cold virus to be in circulation.

And for reports of someone you know having the virus? Not very many have it that has been reported. This is because not very many folks get symptoms, it is just a cold and it stops at being a sniffle for most folks.
With the great majority of those infected showing no symptoms, tracking the spread by these with little or few symptoms is close to impossible.

I suppose this is not meant to be amusing but with all the other stupid things taken as real then yeah, this is first class entertainment.

Latest posts

Latest posts