What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diablo OG x DMT

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
By combining the ultra rich, chemically, lemony, gummy and full kush of the DMT, the Diablo OG firstly, gave it a little "leg". Now not as squat, this cross is faster vegging, better achitecture (than the pure DMT), and an easier grow ability. Thick stalks are the norm...The Diablo has noteable marshmello and beautiful lemon, OG flavor. When crossing the Diablo to the DMT, both the prominent flavors/aromas perfectly combined while adding a full, sweaty, pungent, funk, coating the mouth, similar to other OG's. A favorite within the family.

Bless it up,
Steele

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
This variety will be worked, along with the orignal Mob Boss and the Chem '91 x in the winter of 2013-'14.
Though similar to other OG's, the marshmellow and DMT combined, are something very original and satisfying...

Steele

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Just started three each of these and the SFV cross. Will keep everyone updated.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Diablo x DMT bud shots. Day 68.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Those pics are killer, displaying the Diablo cross. Again look forward to you thoughts on the smoke and grow. These are one of my favorites...!

Steele

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Very very nice!!! Good to see some pics of the DMT crosses getting posted. Wish I would have been able to grab some of them, seen nothing but great things.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Some pics at trim time. Took her to 81 days with about 6 days of flush and the last 48 hours in the dark.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This cross is very strong. I havent much experience growing any OG crosses but I'm really happy with how this plant and the SFV cross turned out. Both are very similar in taste and stone. Very strong with a long lasting high that hits right between the eyes with a later relaxing body effect. Too much and you are gonna be on the couch wondering what happened. Smoking some with one of the patients I supply allowed us deduce that it is very good for pain relief, has very little to no anxiety causing effects ,is easy to smoke with no apparent ceiling and would help relieve nausea while also helping those with insomnia get some sleep.
Good job on this one, Steele!
Thanks!

symbiote420

Veteran
One of my bros is growing these out right now ...hope they turn out like that, great job on the grow Cap!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Very nice Capt!!!! Looks very potent for sure. Glad to see some pics of how the last DMT crosses Steele released turned out.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
A couple nug shots. A few weeks cure has really brought out a lemony funky smooth "marshmallow" full bodied taste as Steele described. Yummy. The stone is strong and a few puffs are more than enough.
I usually smoke too much because it tastes so good...:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
Lambs Bread. They are both very good. Both very strong .After a few weeks cure I personally find the SFV to be a bit of a smoother smoke .

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Lambs Bread. They are both very good. Both very strong .After a few weeks cure I personally find the SFV to be a bit of a smoother smoke .

By the look of the buds they seems indeed strong enough :)

Which is the best in the yield department and grow rate and pattern?

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
The SFV had a better yield. Both plant's growth rates and appearance were similar. The SFV was harvested at around 68-70 days and I let the Diablo go a bit longer as Steele recommended. I think the Diablo could be harvested within the same time frame without much difference in quality. The Diablo was ready before I gave it the 48 hours of dark but I wanted to see if it made much difference. It didnt but the dark period gave it the nice colors.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some pics at trim time. Took her to 81 days with about 6 days of flush and the last 48 hours in the dark.
View Image

View Image

View Image

This cross is very strong. I havent much experience growing any OG crosses but I'm really happy with how this plant and the SFV cross turned out. Both are very similar in taste and stone. Very strong with a long lasting high that hits right between the eyes with a later relaxing body effect. Too much and you are gonna be on the couch wondering what happened. Smoking some with one of the patients I supply allowed us deduce that it is very good for pain relief, has very little to no anxiety causing effects ,is easy to smoke with no apparent ceiling and would help relieve nausea while also helping those with insomnia get some sleep.
Good job on this one, Steele!
Thanks!

Sour bubble does that to you!

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Capt. Ahab, beautiful plants. Looks like a nice combo of the parents, though more interested in how the clone counterparts look in architecture. Your spot in about the SFV x being a smoother toke, the Diablo has a very beautiful, marshmellow, lemon funk and strong but rips your throat out on the toke, lol.

One Love,
Steele

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Capt. A, I'm doing well, many challenges in life, but through tribulation, I rely on Him in everything I do and glory is given to Christ, through my long sufferings. I just try to demonstrate to others how Christ wants us to live, hopefully the light shining will convict others, of the truth in our Lord. Most of my focus in life is now on Jesus Christ, attending church, doing outreach and testifying daily of His love, mercy and grace.

My prayer is for all who frequent my help desk to have an open heart, ready to recieve the truth of God, repent, ask for forgiveness and be baptized. Through His love, mercy and grace, we have eternal life!
One Love,
Steele

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts