What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ALL ACCESS PASS

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know i appreciate that post yo....mf like me loves them shows,ill be dl'n it asap goodlookinout...ive seen the panther show on the guide when i was flippin thru channels but i thought it was something else,didnt kow it was the animated shit...
peace bro.-T-

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not into comic's that much, but i'll check once or twice. EDIT never mind i looked it up.

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shes a bigfoot gus,you shaved the bitch and taught her to talk...i know a mf bigfoot when i see one gus...

wattup acc,just slidin thru to holla at ya maing...puff...
peace-T-

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Wanna share my preliminary assessment and thoughts concerning variant methods of rooting and increasing overall flower development.

I have been thinking that there may be a way to accelerate the development of roots, more specifically for the few strains that have a 'difficult' time rooting. Additionally, I'm aware that there is a cluster or group of cells in the tips of plants that signals upward growth during flowering or lateral development.....which forms the foundation of many cropping techniques.

Thusly, I've been experimenting with ways of accelerating and enhancing the functionality of amyloplasts and elaioplasts and proteinoplasts in cuttings.....
To that end I've discovered that exposure of the newly cut end of plants when exposed to 2-6 Joules of laser irradiation in the 830nm range seemingly increases root development.

I have a few strains that take almost 2 weeks to develop roots in the EZ Cloner....some are just faster rooters...in the range of 3-7 days....
Some are just ballbusters for whatever reason. By stimulating these new cuttings with this specific power level and wavelength they are now developing roots closer to 7 days, and there are more roots to show for.

I know this is not just in my head because I've been working with the same strains for quite some time and have seen the same behavior time and time again....this was the ONLY new variable introduced.

I'm now expanding my exposure of this radiation to the topmost portions of plants (colas) in the hope of stimulating the release of more hormones that should in theory result in more lush and hearty cola development overall. We'll see how that fares....the only problem with my doing a direct comparison to the past is the introduction of L.E.D. lighting on the sides of my canopy. I'm using 62 watters to surround the grow and hit the middle of the plants, as well as the bottom-most portions.

Like I said, we'll see how that goes.

In the interim, I'm not sure I've ever heard or seen of anyone else stimulating plant cells in this manner......

Human mitochondria respond in this way to this form of radiation, but to date I haven't seen a single bit of literature on its' effects on plant cells or the mitochondria-like structures within.

I'll continue to push the boundaries of reality and science....but you kids don't try this at home....

I is a trained per-fessional! :)

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Real quick animation update for all you peeps hopelessly addicted to cartoons:

Hot off the presses: Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths.

If you're familiar with the DC universe, you may have heard about the comic from long ago called Crisis on Infinite Earths.....well this is a direct to DVD version of a story that emerged from that arc.....

Can't get into too many details right now...haven't seen it yet.....although I'm gonna get way baked an sit back on my ballsack and enjoy in a few minutes....

As usual check your favorite torrent sites ;)

Here's some wikipedia info:

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths is an original direct-to-video animated film set to be released on February 23, 2010. It is based on the abandoned direct to video feature, Justice League: Worlds Collide (originally titled Justice League: Fearful Symmetry)[citation needed], which was intended as a bridge between the then-concluding Justice League series and its then forthcoming sequel series Justice League Unlimited. The movie project was shelved because of insufficient staff to produce the movie and the TV show simultaneously. Crisis on Two Earths was reworked from the Worlds Collide script to remove references to the TV series' continuity.

The premise of "Crisis on Two Earths" is borrowed from the 1964 Gardner Fox-scripted Justice League of America #29-30 as well as the 1999 Grant Morrison JLA: Earth 2 graphic novel, with a heroic Lex Luthor from an alternate universe coming to the Justice League's universe for help against the Crime Syndicate, but it is not an adaptation of either story. The film is the seventh in the line of the DC Universe Original Animated Movies line released by Warner Premiere and Warner Bros. Animation. The film is not a DCAU production in any way, nor is it connected in any way to the previously released Justice League animated film; Justice League: The New Frontier.

Plot
A heroic version of Lex Luthor (Chris Noth) from an alternate universe appears to recruit the Justice League to help save his Earth from the Crime Syndicate, an evil version of the League. What ensues is the ultimate battle of good versus evil in a war that threatens both planets and, through a devious plan launched by Batman's counterpart Owlman, puts the balance of all existence in peril.

justice-league-crisis-on-two-earths.jpg

123009_crisis.jpg