What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones and non residents?

OhighO

Wow can’t believe I’m posting on the forums again, it’s cool to see so many of the same users still active after all these years!

Long story short after having to cut my grow career off a few years back due to my inquisitive kids I’m back at it, or at least trying to be. I want to get some new genetics to set up a small personal grow.

I’m trying to find a supplier for either clones or cuttings in the Mitten and preferably Ann Arbor. Is it possible to buy clones or unroofed cuts without a Michigan ID?
I’m trying to stay semi legit and not do the mail thing.

Thanks for any help!

Møøse

I haven't found any clone sellers that I would recommend, but the Seed Cellar in Jackson(?) has a decent selection.

prune

Veteran
Just check thread titles, you'll find the places with a brick & mortar presence. A little web searching will find another layer of vendors who will do parking lot drops.

Most offer some level of malfeasance like bugs and mold, elites that were really seed drops, and my favorite - those tiny, tiny clones that are smaller than the rock wool cube. (they require a whole veg cycle just to get to real clone stage...)

Because you have to, the BM's are your best recourse. Try and make likely selections and then douse everything in gasoline and light it on fire before risking a bloom cycle. (ykwim)

ExoticsRus

(If it was me ) Dude you live in the USA , so easy to get good genetics and find a gem (just run fems if you don’t wanna eliminate males . Just pick rep. Feeder and your game )

If that was me , a million reasons why thecone game would go bad but Seeds would easily be fine