Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > ICE Female Seeds

Thread Title Search
ICE Female Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2019, 06:47 PM #1
cadavruslos

cadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nice
ICE Female Seeds

Hello folks , i am back and i have someone with me , she s ICE , and she is a truly queen ! Nice strog plant , impresed by her vigore , topped 3 times , soon i will flip to flower so stay close , see u

When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself. ― Bob Marley

Last edited by cadavruslos; 10-24-2019 at 06:58 PM..
cadavruslos is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-24-2019, 08:16 PM #2
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Bushy little lady

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Dire straits, brothers in arms:

Now the sun's gone to hell
And
The moon's riding high
Let me bid you farewell
Every man has to die
But it's written in the starlight
And every line in your palm
We are fools to make war
On our brothers in arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
mr.brunch is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2019, 09:09 AM #3
ozzieAI

ozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivor
welcome to the ICE club...she's a beauty...

We are not criminals - they are the criminals for criminalising cannabis horticulture -Gypsy Nirvana

ozzieAI is online now Quote

Old 10-30-2019, 01:24 PM #4
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of lightFemale Seeds is a glorious beacon of light
Very nice C, very nice for real look at those beautiful dark green leaves, love them

Take care and wish you lots of fun with this frosty variety!

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadavruslos View Post
Hello folks , i am back and i have someone with me , she s ICE , and she is a truly queen ! Nice strog plant , impresed by her vigore , topped 3 times , soon i will flip to flower so stay close , see u

View Image

View Image

View Image

Old 10-30-2019, 01:36 PM #5
BuzzBob56

BuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of lightBuzzBob56 is a glorious beacon of light
Nom, nom, nom...
BuzzBob56 is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2019, 09:56 PM #6
HalfArsedFarmer

HalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of light
Ice Hash Alert.....

Out side the Diesels this one was a girl that had us thinking about the SMELL!
HalfArsedFarmer is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2019, 10:16 AM #7
cadavruslos

cadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nicecadavruslos is just really nice
5 DF

Thank u all for the appreciations , i can say that this indica strain it s a hard one , the smell of this is verry bad and starts from veggetative stage , u will need a carbon filter for sure for this one , i just flipped her in flower and now she s at 5 days in flower stage , the smell has become to be more powerfull now , i will keep u updated with here , nice gennetic have this , iff i will have space for clones i will took a clone from this one , but i dont and i am force to work only with seeds , but definitely she s a queen ,

5 Days from switch

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:57 AM #8
ozzieAI

ozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivorozzieAI is a survivor
Quote:
the smell of this is verry bad
tell me about it...i got 3 hanging in the rafters atm...the smell is so strong it can be noticed from my driveway....lucky i don't get many visitors...

We are not criminals - they are the criminals for criminalising cannabis horticulture -Gypsy Nirvana

Old 11-16-2019, 04:05 PM #9
cadavruslos

18 DF

Hello we are now at day 18 from switch , the stretch looks like it s almost over and she starting to produce some budsites , i made a defoliation this time and it looks good , i think i am a littlebit behind maybe because of defoliation , comparing with WWXBB , the flowers looks smaller for 18 days of flower but that s it , will see what will happen , See U !

Old 11-17-2019, 06:56 AM #10
ozzieAI

looks good to me...