Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > VerdantGreen > Chem D x Pre-98 Bubba (fems)

Thread Title Search
Chem D x Pre-98 Bubba (fems) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2019, 07:35 AM #1
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant future
Chem D x Pre-98 Bubba (fems)

So it begins...

All five seeds had popped after roughly a twenty hour soak. About twelve hours later all showed tails. Four of five were up within sixty-eight hours from seed. Had hoped the one that's struggling would've made it up by now. There's still hope - we'll see. Really looking forward to this as I found I have a fondness for Pre-98. Not sure what Chem D will add to the mix, but I imagine two classics together should be a win-win!

Will update when it's time to transplant into SOLO cups.

Many thanks, VG!
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 07:57 PM #2
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Lovely start shmavis. Looking forward to a proper test on these...

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is online now Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 07:40 AM #3
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant future
Thanks, good Sir! Although things are tight for me right now, by the time these are ready to veg I should be in a great spot to give them proper attention. (Unless great vigor bites me in the butt again. )

She's still struggling, but at least she's broken through. If she can straighten out her neck, she might do okay.

When I report back next, I hope to say she's among the living!
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

Shmavis is offline Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 08:55 PM #4
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has a brilliant futureBuddah Watcha has a brilliant futureBuddah Watcha has a brilliant futureBuddah Watcha has a brilliant futureBuddah Watcha has a brilliant futureBuddah Watcha has a brilliant futureBuddah Watcha has a brilliant futureBuddah Watcha has a brilliant futureBuddah Watcha has a brilliant futureBuddah Watcha has a brilliant futureBuddah Watcha has a brilliant future
Subbed, sounds like a killer cross!
Buddah Watcha is offline Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 01:57 AM #5
djibra

djibra is a jewel in the roughdjibra is a jewel in the roughdjibra is a jewel in the roughdjibra is a jewel in the roughdjibra is a jewel in the roughdjibra is a jewel in the roughdjibra is a jewel in the rough
I'll take my seat... good luck mate
djibra is offline Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 05:00 PM #6
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Welcome fellas and thanks for the positive vibes!

Happy to report she’s a fighter and looks to be in it for the long haul!

Happy Friday!

Shmavis is offline Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 05:09 PM #7
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
subbed
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 08:15 PM #8
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

DARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant future
Subbed and good luck..
Old 01-26-2019, 12:12 AM #9
BombBudPuffa

BombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud ofBombBudPuffa has much to be proud of
Nice! Bet there's some dank in these.

Cannabis seeds should be preserved and given away
BombBudPuffa is offline Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 06:31 PM #10
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond repute
So this was a test-cross that i made a few years back when i had reversed a pre-98 bubba. I only made about 50 seeds and since then i haven't done much with it... mainly because of my terrible lack of growing space, and other projects gained momentum and i concentrated on those.
There has been one outdoor grow of these by someone in eastern europe. (by Govnaa - the guy who designed my logo). he raved about the cross and said it was the best plant he grew that year.
I've been wanting to revisit this for a while and so i sent shmavis a few seeds along with the C4DD. If the results look good then i'll make a proper batch and release some packs.

VG

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is online now Quote