Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Tom Hill - Has Arisen -

Thread Title Search
Tom Hill - Has Arisen - Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2020, 05:14 AM #621
Tom Hill

Tom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT View Post
Sorry Tom, I didn't do the maths to see it until I was told to. It clears up so much that had puzzled me about so much.
No worries i could have taken the time to spell it out better as well but i wasn't really so sure what i was saying for years either lol.
Tom Hill is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2020, 05:25 AM #622
Tom Hill

Tom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant futureTom Hill has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonygreen View Post
Hey Tom what sts recipe or spray schedule do you use?

Btw that vigor is apparent in the gg4 ril line. From seedling they grow way faster than the p1s, gorilla bubble bx5 or mycos gg4 bx6 in side by side.
Proof that you can inbreed and still keep vigor.
Back crossed to the gg4 cut starting with a sour bubble vs. Chem pollen donor.
I generally double the common STS:H20 ratio under glass* and spray weekly one week past first nut. Indoors might raise the lights during that period and bear back down on them after seed set.

Ps of course all kind of undesirables will be masked in the heterozygote it's just a click away

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2020, 09:13 AM #623
Tom Hill

xxxxxxxxxx

Yes, i saw that shit. Do not say another word just fucking hold your heads in shame - these things are not done nor forgiven.

Last edited by CosmicGiggle; 10-15-2020 at 12:46 PM.. Reason: threat removed

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2020, 03:52 PM #624
led05

led05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hill View Post
Believe you me - 3rd world tropical nutzy farmers been growing sinse for longer than us. They both discovered and took advantage of the practicality of gynoeceous breeding long before the west. The scerario GMT speaks of is inevitable in that environment given time.

• Hermaphrodite: only hermie plants (this means staminate + pistillate flowers at the same bract.
  • Monoecious: only monoecious plants (this means staminate + pistillate flowers within the same plant.
  • Dioecious: only dioecious plants (this means either staminate or pistillate plants, but firm sex regardless).
  • Ginodioecious: both firm females + hermies.
  • Androdioecious: both firm males + hermies.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2020, 12:37 AM #625
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
Two divergent Inbred lines of the same gg4 p1 recombined as mentioned.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2020, 12:47 AM #626
Limeygreen

Limeygreen has much to be proud ofLimeygreen has much to be proud ofLimeygreen has much to be proud ofLimeygreen has much to be proud ofLimeygreen has much to be proud ofLimeygreen has much to be proud ofLimeygreen has much to be proud ofLimeygreen has much to be proud ofLimeygreen has much to be proud ofLimeygreen has much to be proud ofLimeygreen has much to be proud of
Tom hill haze, didn't find the acid pheno, clean up on isle 9, the purple tinged one is very tasty and gets me very high. Will need a bigger search to find the goods.

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2020, 01:10 AM #627
LostTribe
Cinderella Connoisseur

LostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeygreen View Post
Tom hill haze, didn't find the acid pheno, clean up on isle 9, the purple tinged one is very tasty and gets me very high. Will need a bigger search to find the goods.

View Image View Image View Image View Image
How many seeds did you run? F1?

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2020, 02:23 AM #628
bsgospel

bsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud of
Tom-you a bar kinda guy? I'm at my local spot. Not a brain to be found. Such is life...

Old 10-18-2020, 02:48 AM #629
led05

led05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to beholdled05 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeygreen View Post

View Image View Image View Image View Image

leafs with that many bulbous trichomes...... hmmmmm

Limey, i'm certain i've got your clean up aisle.... if you run enough, or just a few.. soon enough bro..... lazy old me, procrastinating.. good thing for the upcoming holidays

Old 10-18-2020, 03:35 AM #630
rexamus616
I GOTA LUST FOR LIFE!!

rexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Tom, is the acid pheno always that potent? Even when you have a high tolerance?
rexamus616 is offline Quote