Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > The Munchie Mansion > What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Thread Title Search
What Are You Eating Right Now!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2020, 03:23 PM #7311
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivor
Banana,peach,kiwiberries and collagen smoothies

Old 10-17-2020, 02:44 AM #7312
rod58

rod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivorrod58 is a survivor
i went deep sea fishing yesterday and scored two Dhu-fish , which are the same family as pearl perch , and were 84 and 86 cm long . crumbed and deep fried they are just delicious !
rod58 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2020, 05:55 PM #7313
Cuddles

Cuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud of
had another salad but I´m cooking bolognese for tomorrow. I really shouldn´t because I´m a little allergic to tomatoes (in addition to them being rather bad for you generally) But HECK , once every two years or so ...
Cuddles is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2020, 06:02 PM #7314
Cuddles

Cuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud ofCuddles has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
Banana,peach,kiwiberries and collagen smoothies

Hi, what kind of collagen do you use, is it effective?
Cuddles is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2020, 11:15 PM #7315
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
My brother just said he's allergic to citrus.is that really a thing? Never heard of being allergic till recently.do you get rashes if you don't mind me asking? It messes up his stomach
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2020, 01:19 AM #7316
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
Dammit bro! Is that all you fucking eat is red potatoes!? Lol you know I'm just messing.i had a craving for French fries lately.i got these damn lamb chops I gotta make.ive been saving them cause my uncle hasn't eaten pork or beef for 35 years but he will eat lamb once in a while.
Have you heard of the guy who only ate potatoes for an entire year?
https://www.menshealth.com/weight-lo...weight-safely/
Green Squall is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2020, 02:17 AM #7317
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Yeah I don't know about that but I got a book called the popcorn diet or something.no fucking way could I just eat popcorn

Old 10-18-2020, 08:02 AM #7318
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud of
had to practice social distancing and mask wearing at the restaurant. 3 for 10 $
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20201017_144435.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	550624 Click image for larger version

Name:	20201017_145425.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	550625
vanilla dutch is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2020, 01:05 AM #7319
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
Dammit bro! Is that all you fucking eat is red potatoes!? Lol you know I'm just messing.i had a craving for French fries lately.i got these damn lamb chops I gotta make.ive been saving them cause my uncle hasn't eaten pork or beef for 35 years but he will eat lamb once in a while.
The red potatoes are the best I think and I had to finish the small bag

Now, I'm eating pasta along with basil sauce to which I added extra basil, some thyme, marjoram and a tiny piece of garlic clove from some garlic
I purchased for planting in August. I saved 2 cloves to eat after planting the rest last week. Boy, talk about spicy and hot garlic. Vampires won't
come near me now. The garlic in question is called Susan Delafield. I purchased 3 bulbs of large Susan Delafield garlic and 1 bulb of large
Romanian Red garlic to plant. They say the Romanian Red is one of if not the hottest available.
Quote:
If you need to add a whole bulb of supermarket garlic to get the garlic flavor you want, Romanian Red is for you! It adds a long lasting hot
and spicy bite to any dish. Although it is pungent, it also has an excellent flavor with a strong nutty after taste. We can tell Romanian Red
apart from our other garlic varieties simple by the rich pungent small of the bulb.

Waiting for Government approval sucks.

Terpene Amplification
troutman is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2020, 04:21 AM #7320
shithawk420

But I do like potatoes and garlic! Maybe almost as trout! He's a red potato garlic vampire! I'm sorry but I had to do it buddy!