Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > VerdantGreen > Chem D x Pre-98 Bubba (fems)

Thread Title Search
Chem D x Pre-98 Bubba (fems) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2020, 05:06 AM #121
assyrian

assyrian will become famous soon enough
Looks like they are beefing up!
assyrian is offline Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 07:36 PM #122
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakespeed View Post
View Image View Image View Image View Image here is a shot of all three, the grease is smelling real good

looking lovely, great to see the three of them... how do they smell?

i think your smaller two are maybe a similar pheno to mine... maybe bubba dominant?

VG

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 07:48 PM #123
jakespeed

jakespeed is a jewel in the roughjakespeed is a jewel in the roughjakespeed is a jewel in the roughjakespeed is a jewel in the roughjakespeed is a jewel in the roughjakespeed is a jewel in the roughjakespeed is a jewel in the rough
thx VG, they all smell the same , the one in the middle is the most strongest smell, Im getting classic bubba with a touch of skunk smell. Bubba goes around here , but I have always wanted to have my own bubba , so I think your combo will beat whats here. I got two packs, so I will keep diggin
jakespeed is offline Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 08:20 PM #124
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond repute
should be fun!

keep us posted, this cross shows a definite increase in vigor to the bubba, and it seems that the terps are more on the bubba side which is odd because i would say that the chem funk is generally more true breeding than the bubba funk. i think schmavis got some chem leaners..

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Old 10-17-2020, 08:41 PM #125
jakespeed

jakespeed is a jewel in the roughjakespeed is a jewel in the roughjakespeed is a jewel in the roughjakespeed is a jewel in the roughjakespeed is a jewel in the roughjakespeed is a jewel in the roughjakespeed is a jewel in the rough
Old 10-17-2020, 10:30 PM #126
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Damn that’s pretty!
Old 10-18-2020, 02:06 AM #127
SuperBadGrower

SuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to behold
If it tastes like bubba that's certainly an improvement haha
SuperBadGrower is offline Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 11:29 AM #128
VerdantGreen
Mentor

They are looking lovely.... and very chunky buds... chunkier than the bubba or the D for sure...

How long have they flowered in those pics ?

VG

Quote:
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Old 10-18-2020, 05:39 PM #129
jakespeed

right on thx, I think they are 40 days, this cabinet has a 40 inch ceiling, by 3.5ft x 6 ft grow space , I have 4 x 240w kingbright QB 3500k reds uv ir boards in there. I use gh 10ml bloom, 9ml micro and 5ml cal mag, coco soil, RO water, feed every time . The plant on the far left reminds me of bubba the way it grows and smells, a little bit of a leaf wagon , but what I was after was that turp profile and better leaf ratio and little better speed without loosing the bubba profile , I have tried over the years to get something better, and this is the closest I have come, the plant in the middle smells identical to bubba, the far right is a combo of the two I think
Old 10-18-2020, 07:15 PM #130
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant futureShmavis has a brilliant future

Doing them proper justice!
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote