Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > CongoxKaliChina Fem limited edition March 2017

Thread Title Search
CongoxKaliChina Fem limited edition March 2017 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2020, 11:14 AM #51
dubi
Vendor

dubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivor
Amazing StrongTree Structurally she is very sativa with those sexy thin Congolese leaves, but the flowers hold lots of traits from Kali China, the smoke would be my cup of tea
Thanks a lot for sharing your outstanding gardening work
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2020, 01:54 AM #52
Morthan Hobby

Morthan Hobby has a spectacular aura aboutMorthan Hobby has a spectacular aura aboutMorthan Hobby has a spectacular aura about
It's been 2 1/2 years since I acquired my limited edition CKC seed and I have now done a number of inside grows and this summer added an outdoor 39N grow that I just harvested. Sorry no pics. My experience both inside and now outside with this variety leads me to these conclusions: Indoor they produce a nice easily controlled moderate size plants with nice buds of better than average effect. Outside they become monster size with Indica leaning chunky buds of outstanding strength and size. I'll keep them going for future outdoor grows for personal use because they are that good. For those of you who did not access this limited edition when it was available, I feel sorry for you. It will be one of my keepers not only indoors but outdoors if possible. I also have 2 versions of KillerA5Haze, Delicious Critical Sensi Star, Lemon Kush, White Russian, White Choco Haze, 2 phenos of Kali China, Lemon Garlic OG and others than I am trying to maintain to have variety in my buzz. They all do the job but I am especially fond of ACE genetics. Too bad I cannot source direct any longer. Love Dubi and their products. I almost forgot to mention I also have 2 phenos of Golden Tiger and KillerA5Haze still finishing outdoors. Looks like a great variety to enjoy over the coming winter.
Morthan Hobby is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2020, 10:14 AM #53
dubi
Vendor

dubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivor
Love to hear it Morthan Hobby really happy you are still enjoying so much with this limited edition after a few runs both indoors and outdoors. Keep clones and don't let the genetics go.

To be honest, i'm also surprised people didn't pay more attention to this release ... otherwise it would have been re released.
I also love Thai Chi and Haze x Kali China, but Congo x Kali China is definitely on my top 3 pure sativa x KC hybrids.

Sounds like you are having an interesting harvest with such line up
Please, keep us updated with your experience and opinion on the other ACE strains!
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.