Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Thread Title Search
GIRL's GOT SKILLS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-13-2020, 10:32 PM #6431
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Good day today... Me Zoe and Mr Navy are negative for covid 19 finally!!! gonna take the boat out to the local islands and sandbars and hang out with some Dolphins... Dolphins fucking rule... So do Joints and Rum so I gotta take both... lol Some Joints Some Rum some sun and a few smiles... exactly what I need today... and don’t forget the PaddleBoards... y’all have a good afternoon
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:49 PM #6432
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Wow I haven’t been this excited about the mail in years... been almost two years since I’ve had New stuff to play with... there not here yet but I’m Eye Balling the mailbox like a hawk.... have some hammerhead beans coming too... Very exciting...
Has anyone seen Dtog around??
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Old 10-15-2020, 11:44 PM #6433
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
Wow I haven’t been this excited about the mail in years... been almost two years since I’ve had New stuff to play with... there not here yet but I’m Eye Balling the mailbox like a hawk.... have some hammerhead beans coming too... Very exciting...
Has anyone seen Dtog around??
DTOG is on Instagram pretty regularly.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2020, 11:50 PM #6434
Aspenou812

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
DTOG is on Instagram pretty regularly.
Thanks Packer... I’m having a hard time getting up with him... hope he’s alright

Old 10-16-2020, 04:33 PM #6435
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud of
Aspen,

in case ya didnt know DTOG is using a new IG name......Dubtrips3.0

glad ya'll are covid free

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2020, 05:04 PM #6436
Aspenou812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morcheeba* View Post
Aspen,

in case ya didnt know DTOG is using a new IG name......Dubtrips3.0

glad ya'll are covid free

peace
Thanks Morcheeba I’ll look him up

Old 10-16-2020, 07:52 PM #6437
bs0
Miscellaneous reconstituted carbon

bs0 is a jewel in the roughbs0 is a jewel in the roughbs0 is a jewel in the roughbs0 is a jewel in the roughbs0 is a jewel in the roughbs0 is a jewel in the roughbs0 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
Just wanted to let ya know...We’re surviving the Chinese Virus it’s like a bad cold although it’s exhausting I believe I’ve seen worse pneumonia is a lot heavier and so is the flu thus far.. My mini me is asymptomatic and hasn’t missed a step she is loving this 14 day break from school though... makes working in the garden a pain but I’ve finally got it about cleaned up... plants are getting heathy and I’ve beat back the the negative energy I had floating around in there... y’all stay safe
That's too bad that you caught the trump virus. Hopefully you feel better soon.
bs0 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2020, 08:50 PM #6438
Aspenou812

Quote:
Originally Posted by bs0 View Post
That's too bad that you caught the trump virus. Hopefully you feel better soon.
Didn’t know it was called that... But we beat it and have tested negative twice Doing volunteer work in hospitals in south Florida and Louisiana during the first hard spreads of it... I’ve seen several people die of this COVID-19 so I know exactly how serious it is whatever you want to call it... it’s from China and I’m not being political... it’s serious but if you are in good shape and health you have a very high chance of surviving it like we did only a fool would politicize this.... wear a mask all day wash your hands sixty times a day and you still have a 50/50 chance of catching it and it’s pretty nasty it runs you down hard... If you have any and I mean Any debilitating conditions healthwise you’re fucked if you get this it’s gonna be extremely fucking hard on you take that from someone that spent three months working in hospitals during the initial outbreak when we didn’t know anything about the shitty virus... y’all stay safe

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2020, 01:40 AM #6439
Aspenou812

I FEEL GOOD...FUCK MY LIFE... ABOUT TIME...
2020 has been shitty... My BFF and I walked out to the shop to clean and prepare some pots... my stereo in the shop had dust on it so I was in the sink elbow deep scrubbing pots and I herd a click and an all too Familiar Hummmmmm few seconds later the speakers coughed out clouds of dust and the music started playing... I wasn’t in the mood for it but before I knew that bass worked it way from my feet to my hips and it was on.... I haven’t danced in a while last time I went out dancing was last October.... We did get cold busted though by my mini me... and I mean cold busted... she walks in and click shut the stereo off and she ask us exactly what we were doing dancing without her and informed us that we can’t dance in tennis shoes not properly anyhow she said... oops lol she ran in the house and grabbed her boots and a set for my BFF and gave my boots to Halo to carry for her... On her return we were informed that she’s been wanting to do some line dancing to country music for months and months and we haven’t been in the mood... is that right I ask with a wink... two hours and 19 songs later I think she’s had enough.... But damn it was fun... I think we are gonna go do some shallow water spearing tonight and catch dinner.... some fresh HogFish would be lovely... We will stop by our favorite Beach restaurant so they can clean and cook them while the Adults have a drink... we drink for free if we bring them fish... so maybe a few big flounder too... just good to let my hair down and start LIVIN again

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2020, 09:41 PM #6440
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant future
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
your prose is pretty good aspen
u have a talent with words
GhettoGrow 2.0: The Basement Party

_________
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.