Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > LED Grow Lights > Are your expensive LED lights holding up long term ??

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Are your expensive LED lights holding up long term ?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2020, 01:31 AM #51
Dion

Dion is a glorious beacon of lightDion is a glorious beacon of lightDion is a glorious beacon of lightDion is a glorious beacon of lightDion is a glorious beacon of lightDion is a glorious beacon of lightDion is a glorious beacon of lightDion is a glorious beacon of lightDion is a glorious beacon of lightDion is a glorious beacon of lightDion is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raho View Post
Korea is not an island
True I was thinking about Japan as another example

Good catch

Old 10-18-2020, 02:37 AM #52
stewart169
Banned

stewart169 has a reputation beyond reputestewart169 has a reputation beyond reputestewart169 has a reputation beyond reputestewart169 has a reputation beyond reputestewart169 has a reputation beyond reputestewart169 has a reputation beyond reputestewart169 has a reputation beyond reputestewart169 has a reputation beyond reputestewart169 has a reputation beyond reputestewart169 has a reputation beyond reputestewart169 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG_NoMan View Post
I am a neutral observer here but you have the first racist/political comment in the thread and are asking why the usual suspects blew it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Hydro Led View Post
wow, you could use Mars II 700 for 4 years. That's amazing. You must maintain the light well.
We have stopped producing it for a year. There are some new quantum board style lights coming out on our site.

Your response:
I flat out refuse to willingly and knowingly buy ANYTHING made in china simply because they inflicted this virus on the world.
Sigh,,, the old fall back race card. My issue is with a government not Asians but don’t let that get in the way of you attempting to play the race card. I’m done here. In more ways than one.

1 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed