Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Seed co bust in spain anyone know which?

Thread Title Search
Seed co bust in spain anyone know which? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2020, 12:12 PM #51
SuperBadGrower

SuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to beholdSuperBadGrower is a splendid one to behold
Man whoever disses Dinafem must have had some bad luck. You find keepers in 3 packs. With fem seed they are easily in the top 3. I dont even know what to recommend, if I had the $ I would've bought the entire catalogue the best thing you can do is read the descriptions because they often are quite accurate compared to other seed suppliers.
SuperBadGrower is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2020, 02:40 PM #52
art.spliff

art.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant future
My 2c there are people in prison today for cannabis possession which itself is a conflict of interest within any cannabis related industry.

Children rather young people especially majority socioeconomic classes of people meaning mostly everyone or quote unquote poor have less than wealthy and cultural views of melanin or skin tone or cultural identity. Certain people have been targeted over years decades generations. Not to offend any readers who may view themselves as white or with less melanin because I am sure many European or Caucasian youth have also been arrested for cannabis possession. Just not in the same proportion. Which suggests unequivocally corrupted law enforcement. In other words I will simply not arrest my own children for cannabis and will choose who to arrest and for what. This is not playing by the rules and it is not law enforcement.

We see cannabis cultivation and hashish production in places without electricity or running water. And consumers providing photographs of imported hash. The quality is not impressive when hashish says 24% thc.

When you are able to purchase quality seeds from people who are present and active [on IC Mag] for less than postage cost you have to ask yourself what interest you have in imported hashish. Rather think about making hash with plants you have grown and what quality and cost you expect or consider reasonable. Offer the amount you would want for your hash to the supplier and see what they are able to produce without and smuggling fees. It does not work to think people can walk around during the day and ignore a third world or hidden economy going on as though it is all unrelated.

If and/or when there is a place or entity outfit person company with an entire field say an acre or hectare or many greenhouses or the indoor equivalent filled with plants, you also wonder pretty quickly what they are cultivating with in terms of soil or added chemicals. It would not surprise me if there are people purchasing bags of lawn fertilizer and stuff like that, bulk quantities of powder chemical fertilizers that come in plastic containers like laundry detergent. That is really only a cash crop and harms the soil and surrounding ecology. Imagine coupled with unfair labor conditions and people that go around with suitcases full of cash in their yachts. No thanks not interested in that. That number of seeds is enough to plant the land area of Earth more or less. Unless the article is fabricated it sounds like someone missed their intended goal. If someone in California named their company Morocco Hashish. That is how it sounds having a seed bank in Spain selling copies or unique California varieties. The number of places that advertise seeds especially feminized autoflowering seeds for example purchase one seed and receive one seed for free suggests a circus. Resellers in a supply chain. Not cannabis cared for grown with love and skill and selected for in future generations. More of a conveyor belt factory setting.
art.spliff is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2020, 10:01 PM #53
Som 2

Som 2 is a glorious beacon of lightSom 2 is a glorious beacon of lightSom 2 is a glorious beacon of lightSom 2 is a glorious beacon of lightSom 2 is a glorious beacon of lightSom 2 is a glorious beacon of lightSom 2 is a glorious beacon of lightSom 2 is a glorious beacon of lightSom 2 is a glorious beacon of lightSom 2 is a glorious beacon of lightSom 2 is a glorious beacon of light
Is there any word on whether this was done by the Spanish authorities on their own initiative or under pressure from the EU or US?
Som 2 is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2020, 11:07 PM #54
TheDarkStorm

TheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud ofTheDarkStorm has much to be proud of
Alot of companies have been outsourcing there seed from private growers like these in spain....an i expect that more companies than we know have been getting their seeds from this network, with some putting different names on there strains....it isnt just the big company fronts that have been busted but some small private growers who have been making the seed a I bet for more people than you know....plus the loss of alot of mother plants..that are responsible for alot of seed....gone
TheDarkStorm is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2020, 11:54 PM #55
soopy

soopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the roughsoopy is a jewel in the rough
Big outfit, small outfit, it doesn’t matter...the fact that these folks were busted for propagating a plant that we all love, cherish and revere us absurd. Like them or not, they were putting their lively hood on the line, and taking a personal risk, so that we all could grow our own herb. I may have disagreements with what they charged, how they went about it, who they consorted with, but at the end of the day they were doing the same thing that we do....cultivate cannabis because of the belief that it is a harmless plant that benefits more people than it could ever conceivably hurt.
Gypsy is right, they don’t deserve the arrest and treatment as criminals that they have been served with....yes, maybe they were doing unfavorable things with their gains from it, but who are we to decide and pass judgement on their intentions. They were busted for doing what we all do....cultivate a plant that we all love. A plant that has never killed anyone in the history of time, and that has saved more lives than will ever be known.
I don’t “like” the commercial seed business...I have been in the “industry” for almost 20 years...my personal feelings for how and why someone is doing it is beside the point, I don’t think that catching a case for cannabis cultivation is acceptable.
soopy is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2020, 12:30 PM #56
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond repute
From what i've heard in recent years, many of the bigger European seedbanks had subcontracted seed production to spain... and that certain outfits (presumably like dinafem) made most of the seeds... or they themselves had an extended circle of growers that produced different batches of seed for them.
Sounds like a lot of that wider circle got busted along with the central organisation.

Does anyone know if Positronics were another that got affected? I know their 'new incarnation' was based in Spain...

Interesting change too, not sure why/what is behind it.. but for years, growers have mostly been left alone in Spain.. maybe that period is over?

VG

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2020, 01:10 PM #57
El Timbo

El Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to allEl Timbo is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by soopy View Post
Big outfit, small outfit, it doesn’t matter...the fact that these folks were busted for propagating a plant that we all love,
and for tax evasion
El Timbo is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2020, 01:31 PM #58
Canna-bill

Canna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really niceCanna-bill is just really nice
And stealing electricity..... Fkn idiots, that's a sure way of getting caught.
Canna-bill is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2020, 02:31 PM #59
H G Griffin

H G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud ofH G Griffin has much to be proud of
@Canna_bill, yup, one of those ol' sayings that is very applicable here: only break one law at a time.
H G Griffin is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2020, 03:07 PM #60
HalfArsedFarmer

HalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of lightHalfArsedFarmer is a glorious beacon of light
When you start your company by basically buying packs of A seedbanks reguar lines and then turning them into femmed versions whilst not credditing the bank who's work you borrowed, some might say it's karma.

Humbot & La mota seem to have been caught up too sadly...

It also shows how much change is being made on overpriced seeds these days..
People need to wake up and vote with their wallet.
A lot of the European banks & the US one's too are getting far too greedy.
Euro banks getting clones from US spraying them up and asking €10 plus a seed, fuck off lads.

US growers just smashing clone only to this that and the other with no testing and asking silly money too...
Having made seeds numerous times I know how many you can pull from a small enough room.

You can get good quality smoke from seeds that cost very little...

A theif in a suit is still a thief......
HalfArsedFarmer is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.